New release schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New release schedule

Just curious, but what's up with the new release schedule? I'm so used to seeing certain shoots on certain days. Anyway, keep up the good work.

The photgraphic content seems to have reduced. Is this the case?

Comment

Schedule is a bit different yeah, but it doesn't look like less stills? Either way, I'll ask Kylie H. to clarify, she's content-admin after all

Comment

Could you tell us what is the new schedule?
        With the upcoming shoots list almost empty, we don't know what will be released next.

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
          Could you tell us what is the new schedule?
          With the upcoming shoots list almost empty, we don't know what will be released next.
          The upcoming shoot list/box (on mainpage, right?) isn't empty for me. I see Carmina's girl/boy shoot, Kimerly's solo, an AW Education shoot and Chloe B/Lewa's girl/girl shoot on quick checking. Don't you see those ?

Comment

Does seem to be 3 shoots released in 4 days time then nothing for another 3 days then another gap until 9 days from now... Also... Is Kimberley a video only?? and Chloe B/Lewa GG an image set only??? Think that maybe what redlabka was referring to the "upcoming shoots list almost empty". I would imagine its an error but maybe not as the "Schedule is a bit different"..

Comment

Usually, there's a new model on Sunday. The next DIM is in 9 days...
              I guess (hope) that it's because of missing entries in the upcoming shoot list.

Comment

Kimberly isn't video-only, but video does go live first. I see the gaps you mention, I'm pretty sure Kylie will at least fix some of them coming week. Shoots do get moved around, which is why I can't give you the 'definitive' schedule 'cos it's not mine.

Chloe B/Lewa has vids as well. It has been a loooong time since we had a stills-only GG shoot, some of the earliest shoots perhaps

Comment

sp if Kimberly's shoot is video first that make three recently, Nichole's solo and the upcoming kayla solo, seems a bit strange

Comment

I would like to see the Upcoming Shoots schedule on the members page reflect only what is coming in the next two weeks. Preferentially I would like to see all aspects of the shoot referenced in the Upcoming Shoots (stills and video). I don't mind if some occasional shoots are video-only or stills-only, it's happened in the past.

See, Sabina, just dropped and she was not on the upcoming schedule.
                    Sliding the arm of her glasses down her petite naked body, through her full bush and up to her hard, erect nipples Sabina explores herself.Running her hands around her labia she exposes her dripping, natural wetness, and the more she stimulates her body the wetter! Naturally hairy she hints at her unshaven legs and armpits, walking her fingers over her body she shows off every inch.
                    Last edited by bookmanz; 3 February 2013, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                      The upcoming shoot list/box (on mainpage, right?) isn't empty for me. I see Carmina's girl/boy shoot, Kimerly's solo, an AW Education shoot and Chloe B/Lewa's girl/girl shoot on quick checking. Don't you see those ?
                      Frans,

I don't see Carmina's Girl/Boy shoot there. In fact I've found that I'm often not able to search for or find the G/B shoots as if there is some search preference function filtering them out. But then other times I can see them. Could you pass this on to the technical guys to see if my account has some issues?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Shoopey2 View Post
                        Originally posted by Frans View Post
                        Frans,

I don't see Carmina's Girl/Boy shoot there. In fact I've found that I'm often not able to search for or find the G/B shoots as if there is some search preference function filtering them out. But then other times I can see them. Could you pass this on to the technical guys to see if my account has some issues?

Thanks!
                        Have you got the "Hide Penises" option checked in the "No Penis " section in your preferences??

As that could be the reason....

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                          Have you got the "Hide Penises" option checked in the "No Penis " section in your preferences??

As that could be the reason....
                          Hehe yes I did although I didn't even know it existed However, the worrying thng (for the models) is when the G/B shoots did show up even with that setting!! (altho I do seem to remember plenty of penises....)
                          Last edited by Shoopey2; 4 February 2013, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Yip... Shoopey... you could well be right.... Many mentioned in this thread that it didn't work all the time...

Also... the "filter" is more for the members who don't want G/B shoots on AW so the "worrying thing" is more for those members than the models..

Comment

Hi Guys,

Regarding the scheduling changes. What we have done is mixed the releases between the shoot types more. As opposed to girl-girl, girl-girl, solo, solo, solo, solo, IM, DIM we are mixing them up. girl-girl, solo, girl-girl- solo, IM, editor's choice, DIM, mystery shoot, etc.

The amount of shoots released has not changed at all, simply the order. This was done to present the content with more variety in the order.

Rhyss

Comment

Thanks for the update Rhyss.... Does that mean it will be like the old or actually "The New Mickey Mouse club" with each day representing a them or type of shoot eg: Monday solo day... or more a rolling thing so once you have gone through the full set it rolls over again... and how then will the video/image sets of the same shoot be split up??

Thanks

Comment

Hey Pinky, I had to read your comment a few times, but I'm still not 100% sure I understand (this is most likely because I'm having one of those days when my brain refuses to do it's job!).

To attempt to answer: The schedule has gone from clumping shoot types together to spreading things out. For example, there's a solo early in the week, a bit of intimate moments in the middle, followed by more solo stuff, some girl-girl lovin', more intimate moments, and then the rest of the girl-girl lovin' at the end of the week. This isn't likely to change again soon, it's just something that Rhyss has done to mix things up a little.

There's been no change in the amount of content we're releasing each week.

Did that answer anything of what you wanted to know?

Comment

When will the Upcoming shoot section be fixed to show every upcoming shoots?

Comment

Hmmm so we had a stills shoot on Friday, and according to the upcoming shoots section the next one is 5 days from now??? Is the upcoming shoots section broken as suggested above? I certainly hope so because that is a huge reduction in stills content if not.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shoopey2 View Post
                                        Hmmm so we had a stills shoot on Friday, and according to the upcoming shoots section the next one is 5 days from now??? Is the upcoming shoots section broken as suggested above? I certainly hope so because that is a huge reduction in stills content if not.....
                                        Lucie L's stills went live about an hour ago ?

There are indeed problems with the 'upcoming shoots' list, it's not 100% complete.

Comment

Ah yes thanks Frans

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X