X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Pippa & Yale (Hardcore)

New Girl/Girl: Pippa & Yale (Hardcore)
    Attached Files

I can't see it on the upcoming shoots list?
    When does it go live?

Comment

Originally posted by pippa View Post
      I can't see it on the upcoming shoots list?
      When does it go live?
      Next weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        Next weekend!
        Why can't I see it on the upcoming shoots list?

Comment

How long until it goes live now??

Comment

haha Pippa.... You are as keen as we are to see it... But are you sure you are actually in this shoot... can't tell from the preview picture....

Comment

for some reason the photo is saying 'this image is restricted to abbywinters.com members' I can't see it now!

Comment

for some reason the photo is saying 'this image is restricted to abbywinters.com members' I can't see it now!
                You must be logged in to the main AW site in order to see pictures on the forum. If you are logged in, try to refresh the page (control-F5 on most browsers).

Comment

what do you think guys
                  can't wait for the video to come out!

Comment

mrpinkeyes Thanks baby I do love lilies but roses will do just fine!

wolfgangbuster29 It is up and online now!

Here are a few of my favourite photos from the shoot!
                    No I can't wait for the video its EPIC!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful, colorful, stills set. Wow, these two girls sure look terrific together.
                      what do you think guys
                      can't wait for the video to come out!
                      Fair Pippa, you are so petite! You look absolutely scrumptious in your abby girl/girl debut!
                      Me too, I'll be sure to check out the video as soon as it comes out.

Comment

The image set is a nice mix of fun... passion... and raw sex. If they are a reflection on what we are going to see in the video then I am going to be one happy Pinky...

You must be very pleased with the results Pippa and Yale... Masie did a great job in bringing out what I imagine was the vibe of the shoot...

Must say... slightly disappointed that the cardy stayed on... Mainly because we have seen so many wonderful images of your amazing skin art from your thread and know how important it is to you that seems ashame that you had to cover it had not show the full wonderful Pippa that we love so much... But if that is what AWHQ "deems" necessary for you to be in more AW shoots, then cover them up... wear a Berka by all means if thats what it takes to see more of you on AW. (nothing wrong with a little exaggeration now and then )

Now roll on the video... Gonna be something special me thinks...

Pinky

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                          Must say... slightly disappointed that the cardy stayed on... Mainly because we have seen so many wonderful images of your amazing skin art from your thread and know how important it is to you that seems ashame that you had to cover it had not show the full wonderful Pippa that we love so much... But if that is what AWHQ "deems" necessary for you to be in more AW shoots, then cover them up... wear a Berka by all means if thats what it takes to see more of you on AW. (nothing wrong with a little exaggeration now and then )
                          I was worried about the reaction caused by me having to wear a cardigan.
                          If it means I get more shoots then yes I don't mind covering up I enjoy working with AW and getting to play with the sexy ladies on here!!!

Comment

If it means I get more shoots then yes I don't mind covering up I enjoy working with AW and getting to play with the sexy ladies on here!!!
                            I think the sexy ladies like to be played with, judging by pics like these and this one I reckon you did good, and that's only the stills so far ;-)

Comment

When does the video go live?

Comment

When does the video go live?
                                12 hours 30 minutes from now.

Comment

It looks strange but you're so beautiful that I'll watch the video anyway.

AW told us that they finally stopped asking the models to cover their tattoos.
                                  Has it been shot a long time ago?

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                                    It looks strange but you're so beautiful that I'll watch the video anyway.

AW told us that they finally stopped asking the models to cover their tattoos.
                                    Has it been shot a long time ago?
                                    It was shot in November.

Comment

We started to say that hiding tattoos doesn't look good in June...
                                      Last edited by redlabka; 16 February 2013, 04:19 PM.

Comment

We started to say that hiding tattoos doesn't look good in June...
                                        You'd have to talk to AW about that, I just do as I'm told

Comment

and you do it amazingly well....

Comment

I'll continue the conversation about tattoos on this thread.

You and Yale look great in the video. Your 69 technique is very sexy.

Did you do more girl-girl shoots? (or any other kind of shoot)

Comment

I'll continue the conversation about tattoos on this thread.

You and Yale look great in the video. Your 69 technique is very sexy.

Did you do more girl-girl shoots? (or any other kind of shoot)
                                              I havent done anymore hardcore girl/girl but I have done some double intimate moments.

Comment

Very sexy shoot. I loved the photo of their nipples brushing together, along with beautiful shots of Yale's breasts from the side which Pippa posted above. The expressions on their faces when they were going down on each other were fantastic.

The tattoo hiding seems really silly to me, but on the bright side Pippa looked awfully cute in that sweatshirt.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                                  The tattoo hiding seems really silly to me, but on the bright side Pippa looked awfully cute in that sweatshirt.
                                                  thanks! It was Yales! I was also wearing her dress! She let me keep the dress after we made the video and photos...

Comment

For the before video, Masie gave the girls little video cameras to interview themselves. Pippa and Yale talked about what they liked while kissing and having sex. They also spoke of past escapades having sex in public places. That is not to be missed. I love Yale's sexy voice and personality. I could listen to her talk anytime.

This is Pippa's girl/girl debut, at least on AW, and in the video she's so adorable and sweet.
                                                    Sexy little Pippa was rightfully proud of herself for giving Yale two orgasms. One of the highlights of the video is when Pippa cums riding Yales face and has a leg-shaker of an orgasm of her own.

Thanks Pippa and Yale for giving us another very enjoyable girl/girl shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                                      For the before video, Masie gave the girls little video cameras to interview themselves. Pippa and Yale talked about what they liked while kissing and having sex. They also spoke of past escapades having sex in public places. That is not to be missed. I love Yale's sexy voice and personality. I could listen to her talk anytime.

This is Pippa's girl/girl debut, at least on AW, and in the video she's so adorable and sweet.
                                                      Sexy little Pippa was rightfully proud of herself for giving Yale two orgasms. One of the highlights of the video is when Pippa cums riding Yales face and has a leg-shaker of an orgasm of her own.

Thanks Pippa and Yale for giving us another very enjoyable girl/girl shoot.
                                                      I've watched the video and it felt like I was doing more fucking of her face then what is shown in the video I was scared of hurting yales face or neck lol.
                                                      Yale actually got 3 orgasms that day as she came during the photos too, I had two that day one on video and one during the photos
                                                      We then went to have dinner and went to a pub together after the shoot.
                                                      I can't wait to see the behind the scenes photos as we took a waterproof cam into the shower and got nice and sexy in there without anyone knowing..

Comment

We then went to have dinner and went to a pub together after the shoot.
                                                        I can't wait to see the behind the scenes photos as we took a waterproof cam into the shower and got nice and sexy in there without anyone knowing..
                                                        Pippa, you two got on together well, that's obvious. That's something to look forward to Pippa and Yale, slippery when wet!
                                                        Hopefully we girl/girl fans will see many more shoots featuring both of you cool young ladies!

Comment

It's nice to know that the two of you really bonded, gives some extra spice to the video!

Comment

what a great shoot!!! big smiles all around before during and after this one, speaking of before, great idea with the before video, lots of fun to watch

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X