• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Brooklyn comes back...

New Redux: Brooklyn comes back...
    Attached Files

It's been a while

Hello everyone...gosh it has been so long.
    Well life took some weird turns, winter hit, and I had trouble with my account...sorry I have not posted in such a long time. It is funny that the lake shoot is up now just as the new summer is approaching. How has everyone been?

Comment

hi brooklyn! This shoot does indeed look quite summery, sure hope the water was warmer than right now Haven't had much time to properly view this shoot, but the sample pics look very nice indeedy. Eventually summer will arrive and with it hopefully nice warm weather. Looks like you're sunbathing in the pic above, nice view I must say

Comment

Hi Frans, Thanks I hope you enjoy the set. It was such a beautiful day and the water felt so good...among other things.

Comment

Hi, Brooklyn...

Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you in and by the lake. Just you and the girl with the camera! That combination always seems to work here.

You were even more comfortable and confident than in your first shoot.

It's just amazing to me that you young girls are waiting in line here at Abby to enjoy yourself by sharing yourself. Thanks so much!
          Last edited by Velveeta; 2 March 2013, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Hey, cool. I am so happy you enjoy our shoots. I can't wait to meet up with the team again.

Comment

Yeayy Brooklyn, yeayy Summer!

Hello everyone!
              I just saw that our lake shoot is up, nice! Let's hope that summer FINALLY hits so we can continue with hot shoots in the sun...xx

Comment

This was a great shoot, beautiful location!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X