New Angie video after dark, to dark?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just tried to play the video by pressing ''Play'' and for some reason I only get half a video.....the top half!The bottom half of the screen is black with Abbywinters.com on it but plays the whole way through.As other videos play without problems,I'm thinking there might be a problem with the video itself rather than my PC settings.Perhaps someone at HQ could check it out.

A nice weekend to you all!

Hello

Just one question: Why this videos is with a big black bar

Thank you

faith21000

Comment

IDEM HQ

Originally posted by philchen View Post
      I've just tried to play the video by pressing ''Play'' and for some reason I only get half a video.....the top half!The bottom half of the screen is black with Abbywinters.com on it but plays the whole way through.As other videos play without problems,I'm thinking there might be a problem with the video itself rather than my PC settings.Perhaps someone at HQ could check it out.

A nice weekend to you all!

Comment

hmm, yes, please tell us. The shoot is fantastic. Can we have a unsensored directors cut here???

Comment

Originally posted by philchen View Post
          Confirmed, video looks not right. Will ask Kylie to get that fixed.

Comment

Thanks Frans! I know half of Angie is better than nothing at all but...........!

Comment

What's up with the black bar across the video?

Comment

Originally posted by jmaxieII View Post
                What's up with the black bar across the video?
                Known problem, has been reported to staff.

Comment

Thank you Frans. I am really looking forword to see it right!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                    Known problem, has been reported to staff.
                    How long does it take to fix this problem?! Can't wait so see Angie in fullscreen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cute63 View Post
                      How long does it take to fix this problem?! Can't wait so see Angie in fullscreen!!!
                      Brent has confirmed the source itself is ok, we now need to wait until encoding that source is done. See post HERE .

Comment

It's been a few months now. Are we ever going to be able to see this WHOLE shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by jmaxieII View Post
                          It's been a few months now. Are we ever going to be able to see this WHOLE shoot?
                          It seems fine to me in "flash" view.... excluding the image shown on the shoot page... but fine when opened up.

Are you still getting that dreaded black bar when watching it??

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X