Re: Limo Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Limo Girls

I recently watched the Limo Girls shoot and associated backstage from 2007; two brilliant videos. Thanks to everyone who got involved!

Here's a thought:

In the backstage we saw the effort in choosing dresses, doing hair and make-up, and all the preperation ahead of the ladies entering the limo. They looked stunning! At the end of the shoot, after all their antics, they pulled their dresses back on in the back of the cramped vehicle in under 2 minutes. When they got out they looked as great as they did going in (save some ruffled hair). They could have hit the town there and then and no one would have noticed.

Why does it take so long for some to get ready (outside of AW) when these ladies managed it in 2 minutes?

AW ladies like Rosanna, don't just have us wrapped around their pretty fingers, they can manipulate space and time as they desire.

Comment

Rosanna was liked by almost everybody ,she had a colorful past and was trying to move on in the world but came back several times ,thanks rosanna for that and hope you made it in the real world

Comment

I echo your good wishes. I thought Jude was stunning in this set

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X