Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Chloe B & Nichole (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Oh my this should be a stunner!

Comment

It was very sexy listening to Nichole flirting with Chloe at the end of Chloe and Misha's videos, very exciting to see these two together! The huge smile on Chloe's face in the very first photo is priceless.

Comment

Oh ive beenw waiting for this one for a while, two of AW's sexiest girls together, delicious!

Cant wait to see the video.

Comment

I had to smile at the early scene where Chloe & Nichole are tearing at each others underwear to determine who will be first to take the other to euphoric heights and two guys walk past beneath the window. Little were they aware of the epic battle being carried on within these walls. !!!
          Last edited by GandalfG; 5 March 2013, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Amazing video. These two women together is a fantasy come true for me. Thank you ladies and thank you AW!

Comment

OMG, this video is incredible, beautiful almost beyond words, and absolutely thrilling!!!! Chloe is as powerfully sexy as ever, if not more so!!! Thanks ladies for joining together in what is surely a coupling (in every sense) made in heaven!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Really great video. So much to love here, particularly for those of us who like things a little rough. Great breast play, Nichole's eye contact is amazing, some awesome cunnilingus, hair pulling, spanking, and really great general roughness (intermixed with a nice amount of tenderness throughout). A really amazing shoot!

Comment

What Takochan said! I would like to add that the long silky hair on both these beauties looked so gorgeous. I loved how Nichole tied her hair up with her panties. Both these lovely girls are so awesome, thanks to Chloe B and Nichole!

Comment

Belated response here but IMO that was one of the hotteset G/G scenes on AW ever! The chemistry was so strong and to see two such beautiful women going at each other so roughly and both loving it....it left me breathless.

And oooh, seeing Nichole get 'Six of the best' in the Aftershow was one delicious treat, thanks Masie, never stop being naughty!!

Comment

Ahhhhh! wow, I have always wanted to be with Chloe........ and Nicole is so dam hot, sexy and fun, I have many fond memories of our time together....I am envious she has had Chloe!

Comment

Ahhhhh! wow, I have always wanted to be with Chloe
                        And we've always wanted to see you with Chloe!

Comment

Originally posted by panaflex View Post
                          And we've always wanted to see you with Chloe!
                          And so it's now AWs turn, right?

Comment

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
                            And so it's now AWs turn, right?
                            I'm sure they'll want to shoot if the ladies ever get together. Currently they're thousands of miles apart I reckon. Hmm.. Chloe hasn't been in central america I think, Laura could prolly show her around ??

Comment

Ahhh.... fucking reality

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X