Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Estella Z & Misha (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

WOW!

Can't see how the vid could be anywhere near as good as these stills. If replayed exactly ... then perhaps. But it's not easy to recreate perfection.

Can't wait.

Comment

Can't wait to see Misha getting juiced up by Estella's expert fingers- it looks like its going to be a wet one as Estella (Gala on IFM) is one very wet lady!

Comment

Misha has been a favorite of mine on AW. And Estella is a dripping legend since I first found her videos on IFM. Really looking forward to see their chemistry in the upcomig vid.

Comment

Yeah, it's great to see the pictures, I am so looking forward to see the video! Watching will help me revive the actual day with Estella Z Estella Z is a very interesting person!! She was sweet and there was something mysterious about her! This made it very sexy for me! I felt honored to meet her and we had some super sex! Thanks Estella Z, hope to see you again!

xx Misha

Comment

Misha is such a goddess. I loved watching Estella in her first video with Emily B, will be looking forward to watching the video of her with Misha.

Comment

We are honoured that these two girls are prepared to allow us to be indulged in their sexual creativity on this medium; this shhot was sensual sexual activity at its best. Misha looked incredible with her flowing, long blonde hair in the throes of orgasmic ecstacy.
              Misha, did it give you a thrill to make Estella ejaculate!

Comment

Misha, you're an amazing woman, thank you so much for sharing your sexuality and great modeling. Nob1066 is correct that this shoot was very sensual and stimulating to say the least. I love all your pictures and video but more importantly you seem to be an incredible individual and as Garion said "very cool".

Comment

Wow

Great shoot and interview later on. I find it really amazing that Misha and Estelle start up again after finishing up their G-G Movie. Great interpersonal skills Director. And they did that because they trust you. Your Awesome thanks for that bonus footage and noticed it was footage and not photos or stills.
                  Way to go Abby.

Sincerely s404
                  Best Wishes and Good Business

Comment

Originally posted by nob1066 View Post
                    We are honored that these two girls are prepared to allow us to be indulged in their sexual creativity on this medium;
                    thank you so much for sharing your sexuality and great modeling
                    I feel so honored after reading this!! It's indescribable how if feels to be so vulnerable, excited and horny and than to receive praise for what you did...Thanks so much Noby and Riverrat!

Originally posted by nob1066 View Post
                    Misha, did it give you a thrill to make Estella ejaculate!
                    O Yes it did....it's unforgettable and gave me an huge thrill!! Tell me did you ever make a woman ejaculate? If yes how was that for you??

Please tell me what who else do you think 'Estella Z' should be paired up with for another Girl Girl shoot???? I can't wait to hear from you!

xxmisha
                    Last edited by MishaAW; 23 April 2013, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MishaAW View Post
                      Please tell me what who else do you think 'Estella Z' should be paired up with for another Girl Girl shoot???? I can't wait to hear from you!
                      Ok, since you asked here are some suggestions from my end:

Estella Z & Sadie
                      Estella Z & Caramel S (Yeah I know long travels may be needed for that one)
                      Estella Z & Fenna
                      Estella Z & Dahlia
                      Estella Z & Marina M
                      Estella Z & Gretchen
                      Estella Z & Lailie
                      Estella Z & Iveta
                      Estella Z & Milena
                      Estella Z & Courtney C (that would be epic)
                      Estella Z & Giselle
                      Estella Z & Kaitlin
                      Estella Z & Darcy
                      Estella Z & Anneke
                      Estella Z & Elen
                      Estella Z & Armine
                      Estella Z & Liandra
                      Estella Z & Chloe B
                      Estella Z & Paula

I hope some of those have given you a food for thought (ahhh, finally I know what that term means).

Comment

What a totally thrilling scene!!! I am lost for words!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X