It's been a whole year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a whole year

so it was march 1st last year when I first posted on the boards, I was a member a month before that but I never clicked on the "disscuss this shot" till later, the first one was in Kylie and Masie's G/G shoot thread
    Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
    I love when Masie is being carried and they are about to fall forward and Masie sticks her arm out ( because that will help them not fall) and says "aim for that!"
    and like a the amazing ambassidor to the forums she is, Kylie responded the very next day and I thought it was great to actualy get a response from one of AW's finest
    soon after I dicovered the "models speak" threads and was hooked, first it was the wonderful Gretchen and Renae, then Fenna and Edie, then new girls like Carian and Claudia, and of course Pippa!!

but the models aren't the only good thing about these forums, the members are great too, there is TJ photo shopper extrodinare (we miss you TJ) wolfgangbuster, the sound and video expert, and bookmanz all around nice guy and the sweetness expert Sabrina and of course the search and find expert the one and only pinky, and the always helpful (and I mean ALWAYS) moderator Frans

so anyway, there was a time that I thought I could get 1000 posts in a year but started slacking, but I will be back in full force and stir things up a bit,

thanks to everyone that has made this such a nice place to visit for the last year

Timbo, 2.3 Post's a day ain't slackin'.
    You've got time to figure out something special for your 1000th post.
    I enjoy your posts.

Comment

Happy Anniversary Timbo !!! I am flattered and honered to have been the subject of the first words you posted on the boards at the start of a very busy new ventre! xxxxx

Comment

We've been glad to have you

Comment

well as 2 years approaches I got my 1000th post, I was thinking of where to put it and the best place at the time was in one of if not THE thread I have posted in the most, Renae's

I didn't think anyone would notice but TJ posted a congradulation pic welcoming me to the ranks of "permanent resident" but got cold feet about the placement (understandably so) and deleted it

just wanted to say thank you to TJ and all the other that have made all 1000 posts enjoyable thank you to all

Comment

Hey Timbo, you're right, glad you understood. I did have a change of heart considering Renae's sad news but here we are now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Man And Woman Riding Motorcycle Clip Art 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	646727

Congrat's on your 1000th post !.. enjoy the rest of the ride !

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X