Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To warm up for a erotic night..

Hi girls!
    I wonder how you warm up for a erotic night with your partner. What do you prefer:
    1. watch a "blue movie" or a sexy movie
    2. put up some extra makeup and some sexy lingeri
    3. make a surprise striptease
    4. Make your own "blur movie"
    5. Lit some candles and use massage
    5. other things??

A very big "Tank you" and a big hug for the girls answering this

Candles&Massages for sure

Comment

Originally posted by fenna View Post
      Candles&Massages for sure
      A very big "Tank You", Fenna! Your my favorite! I love watching your stunning beatifullnes in pictures and movies, and I still come back to you again and again. A big hug to you too!

Comment

Aww thank you teddys! a kiss for you !

Comment

I love to have a nice hot bath, washing each other, lots of oral afterwards. Kissing and touching skin to skin and cuddles.

Comment

I love sharing a bath but strangley I don't ejoy having sex it one, I just like being that close wtih someone and being able torelax and talk in sucha close private warm environment. I am a big one for hugging when I am preparing for a tender sexual experience opposed to a hard fucking. I like to talk about what the other person likes (even if I already know the answers as it can always change depending on the mood they are in). Whats your favourite body part, what do ou think about when you are alone and touching yourself, do you want the light on or off????

Comment

Originally posted by fenna View Post
              Aww thank you teddys! a kiss for you !
              Ahh, I am a lucky man, Fenna! A big kiss to you, dear! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by pippa View Post
                I love to have a nice hot bath, washing each other, lots of oral afterwards. Kissing and touching skin to skin and cuddles.
                Thank you, Pippa. A big hug as well for your nice answer! I like watching you too, by the way, my beautifull dear :-)

Comment

Thanks a lot Masie for your nice and serious answer. I like talking to you girls a lot and I like to know what you prefer. I seems, not as a suprise, that you girls are like most of the other nice girls that I have meet: Contact and communication is important for you..
                  I hope that you can have a lot of all the thinks that you want, in a relationship. Thanks again, I hope to see a lot of you and read your post here on the forum

Comment

I would choose surpise strip tease with some sexy stay-ups and lingerie.

Comment

Originally posted by evelina View Post
                      I would choose surpise strip tease with some sexy stay-ups and lingerie.
                      I Guess your partner enjoy your way, Evelina! A big "Thank you and a huge hug for You! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by teddys View Post
                        Originally posted by pippa View Post
                        Thank you, Pippa. A big hug as well for your nice answer! I like watching you too, by the way, my beautifull dear :-)
                        your welcome!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X