X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Mayra

New Model: Mayra
    Attached Files

I love the uniqueness of this shoot, Its an interesting idea and Mayra looks beautiful, she also has an impressive set of skills I might add... looks like a cross between ballet and pole dancing, nice

Comment

Subtle Bliss

This model is beauty incarnate. I love the balance and athleticism she easily displays. I couldn't imagine a more poetic display of womanhood.

Comment

Originally posted by alex_kAW View Post
        I love the uniqueness of this shoot, Its an interesting idea and Mayra looks beautiful, she also has an impressive set of skills I might add... looks like a cross between ballet and pole dancing, nice
        Another idea: A shoot together with Alex. Two very athletic girls. Ballet and pole dancing sounds great.
        Maybe with some girls watching...
        Love Sabrina

Comment

alex and mayra

Nice idea alex looks super flexible, i am sure we would make a nice couple on the pole!

Comment

Mayra is very pretty, her longs legs are spectacular.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
              Nice idea alex looks super flexible, i am sure we would make a nice couple on the pole!
              Misha!!!! Misha!!!! Thinks someone might need an avatar....

Thanks...

Pinky

(Kylie wouldn't be missing these posts... haha)

Comment

Haha I like that idea Sabrina but Mayra might have to show me how to use the pole!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X