• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 362

New Backstage: 362
    Attached Files

The good ol' "cupids" ball shoot.....

Comment

That's the shoot where Cassie and Keilyn met isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        That's the shoot where Cassie and Keilyn met isn't it?
        Yip..... from all accounts. haha

Comment

Oh, yeah. I recall Cassie and Keilyn had the fever for each other.

Look there in Christin in the front, she's from Germany, I wonder if we will see her again in something new.
          And I see a dark skinned petite young thing at the bottom of the pit, that can only be Zasha.
          What a hot looking group of cuties the Ball Pit Girls are. They all leap into the ball pit and pull the pants and tops off of each other. Next to come off are their white undies then it's arses galore - a veritable sea of tits and arse.This is probably your best opportunity to say that you saw these girls get balled.Extra-Large images have now been added for a very high-rez look at the models.

Comment

It seems the image in the upcoming shoots widget from backstage 364 seems to come from the pit ball girls shoot... but is an image not shown in this backstage...

Upcoming shoot: Backstage 364
            (Picture to follow... file upload manager doesn't seem to be working at this time)

So what does the backstage number represent if not a "Day or week of shooting"??

Pinky

These girl/girl fun shoots do look exactly that FUN.... My vote is that they get added to the regular schedule

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
              It seems the image in the upcoming shoots widget from backstage 364 seems to come from the pit ball girls shoot... but is an image not shown in this backstage...
              Huh? Why would a pic for backstage 364 show in this (362) backstage? It was a fairly big groupshoot, quit possibly there are more backstage sets for it.

It is fun to see Toby 'drown' in balls

Comment

This shoot is a classic! Especially loved the pictures of Toby and the rest of the crew in the ball pit, along with the shots of the girls taking a water break.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                  Huh? Why would a pic for backstage 364 show in this (362) backstage? It was a fairly big groupshoot, quit possibly there are more backstage sets for it.

It is fun to see Toby 'drown' in balls
                  Seriously???? One group shoot... obviously taken in one day could appear in multiple backstage sets????
                  Ok... I'm totally confused what a "backstage image set" is then.... doesn't stop me enjoy them but "pedantic Pinky" likes logical order to things...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X