X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Karolin

New Model: Karolin
    Attached Files

Can I be the first to say what a lovely hot body Karolin has. PLenty of 18 year olds would give a lot for such a perfect figure, super small breasts and the tastiest most lickable pussy and ass I've seen in a long time! thanks for sharing, Karolin - I look forward to your video. xx

Comment

Is there a high-res shot of her bookshelf?

Comment

Originally posted by vollunsinn View Post
        Is there a high-res shot of her bookshelf?
        This shoot has Large as well as eXtra Large images. Just push the XL button on the left of an image to see it in the biggest size available. No idea if there is a specific shot of her bookshelf, I guess the photographer focused mostly on the model

Comment

haha... I think you maybe correct Frans and I'm glad that the photographer focused mostly on the model because what a model worth focusing on

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
            This shoot has Large as well as eXtra Large images. Just push the XL button on the left of an image to see it in the biggest size available. No idea if there is a specific shot of her bookshelf, I guess the photographer focused mostly on the model
            Well, the photographer didn't only focus on the model, but narrowed also the depth of field, so most the XL images don't really help, but some book titles are readable. Don't get me wrong: Please keep shooting girls. With bookshelfs. ;-)

Comment

Karolin and Her Magic Comic book

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.vuserland.com/images/karolin.jpg

Yeah mann! - Karolin made mention of a 'comic book' she was reading - does anyone know what is the name of the book, or the author, or the ISBN number of what it was she was reading?

THANX

Comment

It's "Lost Girls" by Alan Moore and Melinda Gebbie. I don't have it yet but it seems well worth buying. Now, how could I get it autographed by Karolin?
                Last edited by Guest; 29 March 2013, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Hey BRIGGFAIR - many thanks for the leg-up on the book title - mebbe AW should have a 'store' where you can get things like that, too.

Comment

After being thrilled by Karolin's IM today, I checked out her solo, which I'd somehow missed, and it is incredible. Her body is so fit and toned and lovely, and her beautiful face is lit up by a sparkling smile as she talks about her love of touching herself. Her dramatic reading of the masturbation scene in the book is riveting, as is her demonstration of her personal technique. She has simply one of the most gorgeous vaginas I've ever seen, with her pretty lips topped by fluffy pubic hair ("Do you like the hair? I like the hair," she says as she pulls down her panties, and rest assured we love it.) She strokes her pussy like the experienced expert she is, and her intense, climactic moans of pleasure are breathtaking. I hope its not presumptuous of me to say that she looks like the type who'd be up for playing with other girls, so I hope she'll one day make a return to AW. Thanks Karolin!
                    Last edited by massfan3; 17 November 2013, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X