• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Alex K & Melody S

New Double IM: Alex K & Melody S
    Attached Files

"Alex pushes her hand into the waste band of her shorts,"

"Waist" = that wonderfully natural handhold on an hourglass figure. "Waste" = refuse, trash, etc.....
    So, given that, what is the "waste band" mentioned in the intro?? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Fallcat View Post
      "Alex pushes her hand into the waste band of her shorts,"

"Waist" = that wonderfully natural handhold on an hourglass figure. "Waste" = refuse, trash, etc.....
      So, given that, what is the "waste band" mentioned in the intro?? LOL!
      hahaha..... Please don't read and comment on any of my post/spelling.... haha

Comment

Spelling mistakes aside, it was great doing the shoot with Melody S, shes a very pretty lady

Comment

Originally posted by alex_kAW View Post
          Spelling mistakes aside, it was great doing the shoot with Melody S, shes a very pretty lady
          and it showed in the result.... Loved the eye contact between the two of you... well more like eying each other up... not a great deal of eye to eye contact. haha

Love to DIM's were both models seem to be just as interested in what the other one is up to than themselves

Great job Alex you must be very pleased with the result... Great job to Melody also...

Comment

This is an amazing video love love love it - sorry for having a dyslexic moment when writing the text, will not let it happen again. I hope it doesn't take away from your enjoyment of what the incredible ladies did on camera.

Comment

Hi Alex

Hi Alex K
              Just scene your first IM Shoot. You're brave soul. Looks like you had a lot of fun. it sure seemed like it.. You both were awesome. If it were up to me I would pick Alyssa for your next GG shoot. Hey..a man can dream can he. Some dreams come true. Hope to catch you soon in another up comming shoot. See yah then.

Sincerely s404
              Best Wishes and Good Business.

Comment

Hi s404 and Masie,

Thank you for our lovely comments and I am certainly looking forward to doing more shoots with AW

Comment

HI Masie
                  If anyone knows you.. and as you confessed before .. your prone to dyslexicia. But thats what I like about you. You're an Honest Gal. Say...have you taken me up on my Idea or pairing up with Ariel D. In a up and comming GG shoot quite possibly. She realy would be in good hands if she anywhere near you don't you think. I think we think all the same. Keep us Posted Hey wait a minute what about Alex_KAW OHHH what a good Idea. So may girlz Masie. Girlz to right Girlz to the left. Holy_cow. What a job!?? Don't you just love it??
                  Last edited by s404abby1; 4 April 2013, 07:05 PM. Reason: Speweeling

Comment

Masie ...another way you can prevent or minimise your typos is to use microst word it comes with a spell checker. But I don't know if your a fan of microsoft. As most artsy types use Apple machines. Oh by the way on a side note ....Alex K my second choice when you have your GG shoot would be with the Cow-girl FOTINA. I'm just saying.
                    Last edited by s404abby1; 6 April 2013, 08:28 PM. Reason: spewing

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X