X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Esmerelda & Irmina

Lesbian Sex: Esmerelda & Irmina
    Attached Files

Yes! I've been dying to see Irmina in a girl-girl shoot. I loved Esmerelda's solo shoot, can't wait to see her with Irmina.

Comment

Yeah, Irmina's first g/g on AW.
      Can't wait to see the video.
      Love Sabrina

Comment

Another classic AW shoot! Haven't had time to look in detail, but my first impressions:

- LOVE that Esmerelda keeps her panties on for so long - it's really erotic to see her pussy lips oozing through the lace, and altogether I just love it when sex involves pulling panties to one side to get in tongues/fingers (or even a penis!)
        - Just have to rave about even more anal fingering and licking. I really, really love this and you guys are giving me a LOT of pleasure recently. PLEASE keep it coming!
        - Beautiful girls!

Can't wait for the video - hoping there's some anal fingering in that too!

Comment

I've been looking forward to a GG with Irmina ever since her DIM with Lulu.I find being patient is very difficult when confronted by such lovely young ladies!

Comment

I'm getting a 404 Error on vid1 repeatedly.

Comment

Only the HQ version of vid1 is missing. You can try the SQ or the HD version until Kylie nudges the content admins.

Comment

Originally posted by intalam View Post
                I'm getting a 404 Error on vid1 repeatedly.
                The (mp4) HQ version of vid1 indeed does not work, staff has been informed of that. As briggfair writes, you can either get the SQ (wmv, lower quality compared) or the HD (mp4, very high quality) vid in it's place.

Comment

didn't work for me. No energy or romance. Faint eye contact. It seems like both had no previous experience. They should have called Patience. Now she has energy.

Comment

Speechless. I was hooked immediately in by the first two beautiful photos. I loved all of the sensual kissing in the photos. There was a wonderful gentle chemistry between these two, looking forward to watching the video.

Comment

Esmerelda and Irmina sweet faces give us lots of smiles during this shoot. This one has some very sexy kissing throughout.
                      Irmina's glowing face when she is excited is a highlight. Esmerelda is a very pretty girl, I hope we see her do more shoots, especially girl/girl.

Comment

This was pure pleasure - for the girls - and for me!! I love the delicious body hair, especially under the arms. It would have been erotic to see them lick each other's armpits. The anal activity was a feast - from the caring licking of the asshole to the insertion of the finger. This was a wonderful experience - and thank you girls for sharing these glorius moments together with us...

David

Comment

yes yes yes! so spunky and cool, both of you, and totally agree about the panties and wonderful anal play. more please!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X