X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Irmina & Sadie

Video masturbation: Irmina & Sadie
    Attached Files

58 minutes?? Wow, this must be the longest DIM in AW history!

Comment

Damn This one is hott

Comment

MY guess is this video is about as close as you're gonna get to being in the room with two totally unabashed women enjoying great sex - without actually being there.

Both Both Sadie and Irmina are splendidly natural, wonderfully comfortable in their skin, and specifically excited by the shared experience.

Congrats to AW for creating the opportunity for this to happen. It's truly a remarkable visitation.

My only question is "What is that thing that looks like a poorly-healing wound (or some strange sea-creature that has attached itself) that is on the inside right leg of Sadie.?" Sadly, it's a real distraction.
        Attached Files

Comment

This should have been a Girl Girl situation. I never seen so much touching and Grabbing. Talk about teasing.. The staff should have went with GG on these team mates. And let them have at it. The only thing missing was the deep kissing and fingers ...in and all around.

Comment

WOW................what a brilliant IM. I don't know how I missed this earlier. Both girls let everything go and what an explosive climax that must have lifted the roof.

Comment

Irmina must be thinking...i hope i have one of those some day !... as with my violin, practice practice makes good..
              Last edited by tjsunray; 24 May 2013, 03:26 AM.

Comment

One of the all-time AW hottest videos.
                Not only a wasted minute of this 58-minute long video.
                The models are fantastic!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X