Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nude girl Laney

Plenty To Say
    Thanks for your answer, Lanay... It seems that you have good friends than. How nice Hmm. Yes now your boyfriend can enjoy.. Is he willing to join you in a shoot??

AW Model Enjoys her stay here laney's Avatar
    I think he would be

Plenty To Say
    Ahh... I am looking forword..

Plenty To Say
    Hi Laney. Hope to hear from you. How are you???

Posting Champion
    Hey there,

Would love another Laney shoot and video. This beautiful young lady was only on the boards for a few weeks but she wowed us with her sexy photos, her thoughtful and interesting posts and her general loveliness. She's very radiant on camera, even in the quiet moments and I love just watching her exude beauty whilst probably not realising it.

SF

Yaay! Thank you Sweatyfox! That is so lovely to hear. I would love to do another shoot for Abby but Elvaar won't shoot unless there is high demand from members, so everyone who wants to see a third shoot from me please leave a comment here

Enjoys It Here
    Quote Originally Posted by laney View Post
    Yaay! Thank you Sweatyfox! That is so lovely to hear. I would love to do another shoot for Abby but Elvaar won't shoot unless there is high demand from members, so everyone who wants to see a third shoot from me please leave a comment here
    Yes please! More of this! xxx

http://cdn04.abbywinters.com/content...g&e=1384787363
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plenty To Say
    I would love to do another shoot for Abby but Elvaar won't shoot unless there is high demand from members, so everyone who wants to see a third shoot from me please leave a comment here
    Your first shoots were great. I don't understand why AW doesn't immediately decide to do more shoots with you!

Plenty To Say
    I sure would be delighted if more shoots with you appear on AW. #castyourvoteforLaney

Plenty To Say
    oh, good idea...
    #castyourvoteforLaney
    #castyourvoteforLaney
    #castyourvoteforLaney
    :-)

Posting Champion
    More Laney is extremely desirable! Solo and especially in girl/girl shoots!

Yaay! Vote 1 Laney for Abby Winters! Thanks guys, you make me feel so popular . I will take this motion to the photographer (who is also my boss now haha). I know he is very busy running IShotMyself and IFeelMyself and is booked to do at least one shoot every day for the next two weeks but I will let him know the people of AW have spoken!

Permanent Resident
    The audience is on it's feet and demanding another encore!

Enjoys It Here
    Elvaar won't shoot unless there is high demand from members
    Apparently he doesn't have access to AW site statistics - wouldn't that be a more reliable demand indicator? I don't know the numbers either, but I would bet dollars to donuts that you're in the top 10% of downloaded shoots from the last year. Radiant, tat-free, approachable, smoking hot; you hit all of the markers for this site's ideal model. To back this claim, just compare yourself to the site's historically fave rave Rosanna, with whom you share many, um, similaritities.
    Last edited by AarontheMoor; 16th November 2013 at 03:09 PM.

Posting Champion
    Name:  Sign 1.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  99.2 KB

Hello Laney...im hoping you'll add a G/G and/or a Video Masturbation ( preferably no toy ) to your 2 wonderful super-sexy Solos.

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by tjsunray View Post
    Hello Laney...im hoping you'll add a G/G and/or a Video Masturbation ( preferably no toy ) to your 2 wonderful super-sexy Solos.
    Definitely I'm on board with your suggestion tjsunray. Your shoot on IFM was fine, though I would also prefer a non-toy video just with you.

Aww thanks so much everyone! You make me feel very special. Haha great poster Tjsunray, I think I will send it to Elvaar. I hope he doesn't get annoyed that it came from AW instead of one of his sites.

When it comes (heheh) to masturbating I find it very hard to orgasm without using a toy. I put this down to discovering an early 90's hitachi magic wand style "massager" in my parents' wardrobe as a kid and secretly (or so I thought) taking it hostage in my room as my own personal orgasm machine for about 10 years. So I never learnt to masturbate with my hands, which I've felt bad about since I've been doing this kind of work. On video a loud, obstructive vibrator just doesn't compare with hands stroking, rubbing, sliding inside and exploring every sensitive fold of a beautiful pussy.

So about a month ago I started making a video diary for IFM and started trying out new ways of masturbating. I finally made myself come without a toy for the first time the day after I did my GG shoot with Tahlia. I was so turned on by the whole thing I spent the whole weekend after just lying in bed playing with my pussy and thinking dirty thoughts. I didn't use a vibrator but I did use a dildo, penetration is a really important part of how I masturbate and I could never give it up. Since then I've been able to do it twice more, and once on camera for my video diary - although the lighting was pretty low, the angle's kind of unflattering and one of my hands is kinda blocking the view. This making videos thing is a lot harder than it looks! I'm going to try again this week in a secret room at work where all the sexy books are kept. I hope no one sees me

So anyway there's one non-toy orgasm video in the pipeline for IFM and I'd be happy to do one for AW too!
    Last edited by laney; 17th November 2013 at 11:36 AM.

Posting Champion
    . On video, a loud obstructive vibrator just doesn't compare with hands stroking, rubbing, sliding inside and exploring every sensitive fold of a beautiful pussy.
    Hi there Laney...thank you so much for the explanation. Your comment above is precisely why i thought my request, ( had i not made it ) would be a " missed opportunity ", should you decide to do a masturbation video. I don't really mind a dildo so much, but would rather prefer the non-toy. I'm probably going to get raised eyebrows from all the toy fans out there, so to remedy this , you'll just have to do 2 videos to please everyone.

So anyway there's one non-toy orgasm video in the pipeline for IFM and I'd be happy to do one for AW too!
    Fantastic !!!!......Also, keep in mind, all your fans would love to see you making passionate love with another girl.

I finally made myself come without a toy for the first time the day after I did my GG shoot with Tahlia. I was so turned on by the whole thing I spent the whole weekend after just lying in bed playing with my pussy and thinking dirty thoughts.This making videos thing is a lot harder than it looks! I'm going to try again this week in a secret room at work where all the sexy books are kept. I hope no one sees me
    This is a vision that will most likely stick in my mind for the rest of the day.....Enjoy. Enjoy, !
    Last edited by tjsunray; 17th November 2013 at 05:28 PM.

Plenty To Say
    When it comes (heheh) to masturbating I find it very hard to orgasm without using a toy. I put this down to discovering an early 90's hitachi magic wand style "massager" in my parents' wardrobe as a kid and secretly (or so I thought) taking it hostage in my room as my own personal orgasm machine for about 10 years.
    Heh..always underestimating the parents. And good use of your pun there.
    On video a loud, obstructive vibrator just doesn't compare with hands stroking, rubbing, sliding inside and exploring every sensitive fold of a beautiful pussy.
    That sounded like you can read my mind.
    With that promises I can get to sleep now and you'll manage to get the folks from AW attention about the folks wishes of your return.