X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Laney

Nude girl Laney
    Attached Files

I can see she's a nude girl, otherwise she wouldn't be on the site.
    I'm assuming she's a new model as I don't ever recall seeing her before.
    Wouldn't saying she's a new model create more of a buzz rather than just saying she's a nude girl?

Comment

Laney is delightful 'nudes in the News!'

Comment

Wow!

Laney is breathtakingly pretty.

Perfect from top to toe! Especially love her natural, womanly charm. Very feminine and sexy. And that pussy looks... very, very good lol

Comment

I love AW. BUT!!! Why was there no buzz about Laney because WOW she is stunning. I would like to see more of her.

Comment

wow someone in western europe that eats real food and it shows MMMMMMMMMM

Comment

An Australian girl shot by a old staff member! Is AW back in Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                An Australian girl shot by a old staff member! Is AW back in Australia?
                Probably not, that doesn't stop them from asking somebody else to shoot in Aus. I guess Elvaar is indeed former AW staff from loooong back.. judging by the comments above skills are still present ;-)

Comment

Laney looks very pretty love her eyes and natural glow

Comment

Hi Alex K
                    Nice to see you browse the site. Yes Laney is pretty. Abby is wonderful at picking the right girl for the shoots. The girl next door as they say. Most girls are a bit timid at first. Before you know it.. modeling is like driving a car... once you know how you know. Abby is able to energize the models to find their comfort zone. And before you know it they’re a tower of strength. And they’re off to another shoot…and the next. Love to see Abby working with you. esp the backstage stuff. and on occasion backstage video footage. Abby lets the girlz loose and says “let it flow and don’t force the scene and keep-up the romantic energy. Got to love it. . Say they just post a hot picture of you as a matter of fact …very pretty . Got to go… bye for now. See you in your next shoot. Keep having fun.

Comment

She's just adorable!

Comment

Welcome on board Laney. A real .. åhh.. so sexy. Fantiastic posint on the photos :-)

Comment

This has been shot in Australia, right ?
                          The location is really beautiful (Laney too of course ).

Comment

What a stunner! Such an awesome chick to chat too as well. Hopefully we'll be seeing her online really soon as she mentioned how keen she was to meet you all.

Comment

Laney, the beautiful green eyed blonde is a terrific new abbygirl. I hope we see lots more of her.

Comment

Probably just me, but "licking armpit hair" seems like a really unfortunate way to characterize this dreamy shoot; not that I have a better idea for a tag...

Comment

Hello! I'm so happy that my shoot has had such a positive response . It's really something else to find a thread of people admiring you. I'm so chuffed.
                                  This shoot was done in a really beautiful, quiet town in Victoria, Australia. While I was there they showed me this really cool hippy house that's just outside the town. I wish I could do a shoot exploring that place! But I think someone might live there...
                                  I did another shoot a couple of weeks ago in my room which I'm sure you will be able to see soon. One day I would really like to do a shoot in my home town, at a secluded beach or waterfall.
                                  Thank you so much for your comments, please feel free to ask me anything!

Comment

Originally posted by laney View Post
                                    Hello! I'm so happy that my shoot has had such a positive response . It's really something else to find a thread of people admiring you. I'm so chuffed.
                                    This shoot was done in a really beautiful, quiet town in Victoria, Australia. While I was there they showed me this really cool hippy house that's just outside the town. I wish I could do a shoot exploring that place! But I think someone might live there...
                                    I did another shoot a couple of weeks ago in my room which I'm sure you will be able to see soon. One day I would really like to do a shoot in my home town, at a secluded beach or waterfall.
                                    Thank you so much for your comments, please feel free to ask me anything!
                                    Dear Laney,
                                    welcome and thanks fir sharing with us. Your shoot is woderful.
                                    Love Sabrina

Comment

Laney

Absoluely beautiful both to look at and in spirit. No judgement of all the beautiful EU friends but refreshing to see an Aussie. When I heard the cocky squaking in the background I thought this has to be Australia. Laney's accent? English, South African, public school Aussie? Which or all of the above?
                                      I also loved the quality of the sound recording, I love actually hearing what the models are saying without sounding as though they are speaking in a tunnel. The acoustics on so many of the Abby EU movies is poor and detracts from the overall enjoyment. My opinion, but the quality of the overall production is important.
                                      I loved Laney's smile and the sound of her voice. Her body and stance reminded me of a movie from years ago called "The Age of Consent" which starred Helen Mirren and James Mason. She also reminded me of some of Norman Lindsays's beautiful nudes
                                      Bring it on, the more we see of this beautiful young woman the better.
                                      Thank you Laney.

Comment

Aww thanks PhilJayBee! I have to admit that my accent is predominantly public school Aussie, although there may be some South African thrown in there from my mum. I looked up Age of Consent, it looks like an interesting movie and I can see why my shoot reminded you of it. In fact my shoot went much like this but with more flies and cockatoos, haha. Being compared to a Norman Lindsay painting is very flattering. Maybe I am this one, or this one (I wish).
                                        Thank you for your comments

Comment

Originally posted by AarontheMoor View Post
                                          Probably just me, but "licking armpit hair" seems like a really unfortunate way to characterize this dreamy shoot; not that I have a better idea for a tag...
                                          Oh no! I'm sorry, it was me who chose that tag. I saw the picture of her licking her underarm hair and thought it was just so cheeky and erotic! I wanted to tag it because I hadn't seen it in a shoot before (granted, I haven't seen all the shoots yet).

Comment

welcome to the boards and the website.... Wonderful first shoot... You looking adorable and so sexy. I especially enjoyed the view when you were laying back on the stairs chatting away to us.... Gorgeous.
                                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	643673

I was also impressed with your disappearing magic cartwheel at the 5mins 01sec mark... haha very talented... haha

There did seem to be am awful amount of bugs down by the river... hopefully the managed to stay away from you Laney and you didn't inadvertently swallow any

You must be very please with the result Laney... congrats.

Pinky

Comment

Oh jebus. Few people in the world are so incandescently beautiful. Very beautiful photography too. Thank you so much Laney!! You're easily as gorgeous as any of Norman Linsay's (extremely gorgeous) paintings.
                                              Hnnnn!!

Anyway, super happy that somethings being shot in Australia again.
                                              Also, the link to the handwritten bio seems to be broken?

Comment

Aww thank you... your compliments stroke my ego shamelessly :P.

Comment

Hi Laney,

You are gorgeous. I loved it all from your long blonde tresses, your eyes and smile to your curvaceous figure. It was indeed a bit like watching a painting of a classic beauty come to life before me. I have to admit that I have seen you on a couple of other sites recently, so imagine my joy when you came to a quality site like this. The video is so nice, peaceful and calm. We can wallow in your beauty and feminity. I do love the pubic hair. The underarm hair too. The hats a nice touch. Too many compliments for one post? I better save some for another time then. Thanks Laney, glad you've got another shoot or two to come. Hope you stay on the boards and chat for a while. Can I ask films, music and books wise some of the things, people or genres you are into. Oh and have you been here to England. Or any other countries in Europe? Take care lovely Laney. SF

Comment

Laney, we'd love to see you start your own thread in the Models Speak section. That way everyone will know where to come and find all the answers to their burning questions. Maybe we could even bribe you into posting some pictures of yourself at home?

Comment

That sounds like fun... I'll ask to borrow my housemate's DSLR and take some photos tomorrow. It's going to be sunny so I might take some at a park too.
                                                      Last edited by laney; 12 April 2013, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Hi Laney, you beautifull :-) Thanks for your links. Yes its you :-) Sorry if you have already told: But was the shoot here your first nude shoot? Nervours???

Comment

Thank you . Yes, it was my first time modeling nude for a photographer and I was pretty nervous. You can tell in the video, I didn't realise I was fidgeting and saying 'um' so much.

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                                                          Can I ask films, music and books wise some of the things, people or genres you are into. Oh and have you been here to England. Or any other countries in Europe? SF
                                                          I have been to England a few times, the most recent being 2008 when I stayed with some relatives in North Yorkshire over Christmas. It was a really cold winter but that just made all the christmas parties and dinners all the more appropriate (as opposed to Australia where Christmas is in the middle of summer). I remember we went to the Lake District and Hadrian's Wall as well as London, Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Hull and some other cities. I really love it there and will definitely be back one day.

I like a wide variety of films, music and books, mostly pretty normal stuff. Embarrassingly some of my favourite movies are musicals - Chicago, Cabaret, Rocky Horror, even Andrew Lloyd Webber's 'Cats'. I also like most Quentin Tarantino and David Lynch films, 'Ghost World' and 'This is England'. Musically I like Girl Talk, TV on the Radio, Das Racist, crappy 90's pop like Destiny's child and TLC and lots more. Right now I'm about 600 pages into A Game of Thrones and I love the TV series of it as well.

Also, on Kylie_h's suggestion I made a thread with some photos of me at home on The Models Speak board, check it out here if you're interested.

Thank you for all your comments!
                                                          Last edited by laney; 13 April 2013, 03:20 AM.

Comment

Thank you Laney! Is modeling for AW a secret?? We will se you soon here for another shoot?? I would love to see you in an after dark shoot! Fancy that??

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X