No announcement yet.

Nude girl Laney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only my close friends know that I've modelled for AW... And you guys of course! There's another shoot of me in my room that should be put up fairly soon. An after dark shoot would be cool, I'll have to start thinking of ideas for one .

Comment

ohh, Yes, please, do so: How about other kind of shotting. Girl-Girl og Boy-Girl???

Comment

WOW!!

What a lovely, beautiful, sexy and intelligent woman! So totally gorgeous in every way. REALLY looking forward to more! PLEASE make Laney an AW regular!!

Comment

Yes! Laney is THE AW girl :-)

Comment

Hi Laney,

Me again, you can see from the comments that your a breath of fresh air at the AW site. The graphers (street artists) would say "Your fresh man". Great home shots, keep that camera going.

Comment

Originally posted by teddys View Post
              ohh, Yes, please, do so: How about other kind of shotting. Girl-Girl og Boy-Girl???
              I would like to do those shoots sometime

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJayBee View Post
                The graphers (street artists) would say "Your fresh man". Great home shots, keep that camera going.
                As someone in a city full of street art, it's good to know I'm fresh Yeah!

Comment

Thanks Laney. We hope that you turn out to be a AW regular. It is our secret! :-) What does your close friends say about your nude modelling? Are your close friends both boys and girls??

Comment

this was a great shoot, loved the outdoors in the evening style it had, something a bit differnt from most outdoor shoots, great location too and ofcourse the best part......Laney

so cute and pretty, fun and smart, just a great addition to the site, look forward to LOTS more from Laney

Comment

Originally posted by teddys View Post
                      Thanks Laney. We hope that you turn out to be a AW regular. It is our secret! :-) What does your close friends say about your nude modelling? Are your close friends both boys and girls??
                      My close friends are three girls and my boyfriend. My friends don't mind that I do it because they know I like it and have a reasonable level of control over how I am portrayed. My boyfriend likes it because I enjoy it and it means he has lots of sexy pictures and videos of me.

Comment

Thanks for your answer, Lanay... It seems that you have good friends than. How nice Hmm. Yes now your boyfriend can enjoy.. Is he willing to join you in a shoot??

Comment

I think he would be

Comment

Ahh... I am looking forword..

Comment

Hi Laney. Hope to hear from you. How are you???

Comment

Hey there,

Would love another Laney shoot and video. This beautiful young lady was only on the boards for a few weeks but she wowed us with her sexy photos, her thoughtful and interesting posts and her general loveliness. She's very radiant on camera, even in the quiet moments and I love just watching her exude beauty whilst probably not realising it.

SF

Comment

Yaay! Thank you Sweatyfox! That is so lovely to hear. I would love to do another shoot for Abby but Elvaar won't shoot unless there is high demand from members, so everyone who wants to see a third shoot from me please leave a comment here

Comment

Originally posted by laney View Post
                                    Yaay! Thank you Sweatyfox! That is so lovely to hear. I would love to do another shoot for Abby but Elvaar won't shoot unless there is high demand from members, so everyone who wants to see a third shoot from me please leave a comment here
                                    Yes please! More of this! xxx

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://cdn04.abbywinters.com/content/member/Laney/laney/laney184.jpg?st=SJxSyjIifYqYzuDGhHOi_g&e=138478736 3
                                    Attached Files

Comment

I would love to do another shoot for Abby but Elvaar won't shoot unless there is high demand from members, so everyone who wants to see a third shoot from me please leave a comment here
                                      Your first shoots were great. I don't understand why AW doesn't immediately decide to do more shoots with you!

Comment

I sure would be delighted if more shoots with you appear on AW. #castyourvoteforLaney

Comment

oh, good idea...
                                          #castyourvoteforLaney
                                          #castyourvoteforLaney
                                          #castyourvoteforLaney
                                          :-)

Comment

More Laney is extremely desirable! Solo and especially in girl/girl shoots!

Comment

Yaay! Vote 1 Laney for Abby Winters! Thanks guys, you make me feel so popular . I will take this motion to the photographer (who is also my boss now haha). I know he is very busy running IShotMyself and IFeelMyself and is booked to do at least one shoot every day for the next two weeks but I will let him know the people of AW have spoken!

Comment

The audience is on it's feet and demanding another encore!

Comment

Elvaar won't shoot unless there is high demand from members
                                                  Apparently he doesn't have access to AW site statistics - wouldn't that be a more reliable demand indicator? I don't know the numbers either, but I would bet dollars to donuts that you're in the top 10% of downloaded shoots from the last year. Radiant, tat-free, approachable, smoking hot; you hit all of the markers for this site's ideal model. To back this claim, just compare yourself to the site's historically fave rave Rosanna, with whom you share many, um, similaritities.
                                                  Last edited by AarontheMoor; 16 November 2013, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sign 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	644526

Hello Laney...im hoping you'll add a G/G and/or a Video Masturbation ( preferably no toy ) to your 2 wonderful super-sexy Solos.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                                                      Hello Laney...im hoping you'll add a G/G and/or a Video Masturbation ( preferably no toy ) to your 2 wonderful super-sexy Solos.
                                                      Definitely I'm on board with your suggestion tjsunray. Your shoot on IFM was fine, though I would also prefer a non-toy video just with you.

Comment

Aww thanks so much everyone! You make me feel very special. Haha great poster Tjsunray, I think I will send it to Elvaar. I hope he doesn't get annoyed that it came from AW instead of one of his sites.

When it comes (heheh) to masturbating I find it very hard to orgasm without using a toy. I put this down to discovering an early 90's hitachi magic wand style "massager" in my parents' wardrobe as a kid and secretly (or so I thought) taking it hostage in my room as my own personal orgasm machine for about 10 years. So I never learnt to masturbate with my hands, which I've felt bad about since I've been doing this kind of work. On video a loud, obstructive vibrator just doesn't compare with hands stroking, rubbing, sliding inside and exploring every sensitive fold of a beautiful pussy.

So about a month ago I started making a video diary for IFM and started trying out new ways of masturbating. I finally made myself come without a toy for the first time the day after I did my GG shoot with Tahlia. I was so turned on by the whole thing I spent the whole weekend after just lying in bed playing with my pussy and thinking dirty thoughts. I didn't use a vibrator but I did use a dildo, penetration is a really important part of how I masturbate and I could never give it up. Since then I've been able to do it twice more, and once on camera for my video diary - although the lighting was pretty low, the angle's kind of unflattering and one of my hands is kinda blocking the view. This making videos thing is a lot harder than it looks! I'm going to try again this week in a secret room at work where all the sexy books are kept. I hope no one sees me

So anyway there's one non-toy orgasm video in the pipeline for IFM and I'd be happy to do one for AW too!
                                                        Last edited by laney; 17 November 2013, 11:36 AM.

Comment

. On video, a loud obstructive vibrator just doesn't compare with hands stroking, rubbing, sliding inside and exploring every sensitive fold of a beautiful pussy.
                                                          Hi there Laney...thank you so much for the explanation. Your comment above is precisely why i thought my request, ( had i not made it ) would be a " missed opportunity ", should you decide to do a masturbation video. I don't really mind a dildo so much, but would rather prefer the non-toy. I'm probably going to get raised eyebrows from all the toy fans out there, so to remedy this , you'll just have to do 2 videos to please everyone.

So anyway there's one non-toy orgasm video in the pipeline for IFM and I'd be happy to do one for AW too!
                                                          Fantastic !!!!......Also, keep in mind, all your fans would love to see you making passionate love with another girl.

I finally made myself come without a toy for the first time the day after I did my GG shoot with Tahlia. I was so turned on by the whole thing I spent the whole weekend after just lying in bed playing with my pussy and thinking dirty thoughts.This making videos thing is a lot harder than it looks! I'm going to try again this week in a secret room at work where all the sexy books are kept. I hope no one sees me
                                                          This is a vision that will most likely stick in my mind for the rest of the day.....Enjoy. Enjoy, !
                                                          Last edited by tjsunray; 17 November 2013, 05:28 PM.

Comment

When it comes (heheh) to masturbating I find it very hard to orgasm without using a toy. I put this down to discovering an early 90's hitachi magic wand style "massager" in my parents' wardrobe as a kid and secretly (or so I thought) taking it hostage in my room as my own personal orgasm machine for about 10 years.
                                                            Heh..always underestimating the parents. And good use of your pun there.
                                                            On video a loud, obstructive vibrator just doesn't compare with hands stroking, rubbing, sliding inside and exploring every sensitive fold of a beautiful pussy.
                                                            That sounded like you can read my mind.
                                                            With that promises I can get to sleep now and you'll manage to get the folks from AW attention about the folks wishes of your return.

Comment

My close friends are three girls and my boyfriend. My friends don't mind that I do it because they know I like it and have a reasonable level of control over how I am portrayed. My boyfriend likes it because I enjoy it and it means he has lots of sexy pictures and videos of me.
                                                              I've just realised Laney is in fact Devochka on IFM and has appeared more recently on that site. Incredible free-spirited girl who happily contributes to any subject on forums. Shame she doesn't do more for AW- perhaps she'll visit Europe one day.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X