X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real life couple Conrad & Talita

Real life couple Conrad & Talita
    Attached Files

This is one of the most intensely erotic photos I have ever seen on AW! It just goes to show that even with no depiction of genitalia, a facial expression is all it takes.
    This expression on Talita's beautiful face is the one we all hope to see on our partner's!

Comment

Yes, a very nice set in general!

Comment

I can not look in the mirror normally during sex , so it feels amazing to see myself like that

Comment

Originally posted by talita View Post
          I can not look in the mirror normally during sex , so it feels amazing to see myself like that
          Hehe, I know the feeling. It's a bit of an experience to watch yourself having sex from such an angle!

Comment

I think this is a really beautiful shoot, the before and after interviews are really cute with you two as well

Comment

Hey Alex, do you have your own Models Speak thread yet? I couldn't find one and I was hoping to be able to read all about you! Hehe.

Comment

So Talita the big question is about how some guys are squimish about their own cum. He saw you putting some in your mouth but does he kiss you when you have it in your mouth? So many men expect girls to taste/eat it but then won't even kiss you when you do. Does he show his love by being willing to kiss you with cum in your mouth?
                Last edited by redsails; 12 April 2013, 11:32 PM. Reason: Mis-spelled word

Comment

Tremendous video

I am so impressed by the amazing sex, the sincerity and enthusiasm, Conrad's staying power and Talita's delicious body. One of the best boy-girl scenes I have seen, on abbywinters or anywhere else.

What was the dance you were doing at the very beginning, and what music would you do it to?

Comment

Originally posted by redsails View Post
                    So Talita the big question is about how some guys are squimish about their own cum. He saw you putting some in your mouth but does he kiss you when you have it in your mouth? So many men expect girls to taste/eat it but then won't even kiss you when you do. Does he show his love by being willing to kiss you with cum in your mouth?
                    In fact he has made a point of kissing me always after I've eaten his cum. He said from the beginning that he would not ask me to do anything that he wouldn't do himself at least once( if able of course). So yeah he has tasted his own cum on my lips. Although he doesn't really care for it. Once I saved it inmy mouth and when he kissed me he was surprised but didn't pull away. I've tested most things on him and he's always come through for me.

Comment

Originally posted by sjberke View Post
                      I am so impressed by the amazing sex, the sincerity and enthusiasm, Conrad's staying power and Talita's delicious body. One of the best boy-girl scenes I have seen, on abbywinters or anywhere else.

What was the dance you were doing at the very beginning, and what music would you do it to?
                      Thank you,thank you, thank you such nice words. I loved doing it and felt completely right at the time. Most of the time I totaly forgot there where cameras there.
                      The dance is a form of acrobatic rock & roll, its incredibly satisfying to do stunts while dancing. However we just started to learn so its still uncoordinated and clumsy, but so much fun to do. Ahh and its basically any form of R & R.

Comment

This is another genuine and hot Girls and Their Boys shoot.
                        Little sweetheart Talita is so wonderful here, with her pretty eyes, curly hair, and lovely breasts. Talita's solo shoots are so lovely, and not explicit, but here we see her wild and sexy side!

I loved the dance at the beginning!

Comment

Funny enough do I find it actually much scarier to do solo sexy stuff than this shoot. I will do more AW shoots but am still rather bashfull alone
                          Last edited by talita; 15 April 2013, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Hwy Kylie,

I finally made a thread on model speak so yes now you can read about the random exploits of Alex K!

Comment

Talita, I looked at your G/B video again. I am so impressed by the cuddle at the end. It is such a natural thing but we seldom see it in the shoots. Usually after "the cum" the models jump up as if there isn't any recovery time needed. In real life with real orgasms you need to "come down" from the heart pounding, breath gasping orgasm. Your ending certainly looked real. I also appreciated Conrad kissing you with his cum on your mouth or at least after you swallowed. A real man will kiss his partners cummy mouth and your Conrad shows his love for you.

Another idea regarding your anal scene. You were making noises that expressed your passion but at times I wondered if the rapid anal thrusting was painful for you. Would you tell us if this was painful and if so do you like the pain?
                              redsails

Comment

Originally posted by redsails View Post
                                Talita, I looked at your G/B video again. I am so impressed by the cuddle at the end. It is such a natural thing but we seldom see it in the shoots. Usually after "the cum" the models jump up as if there isn't any recovery time needed. In real life with real orgasms you need to "come down" from the heart pounding, breath gasping orgasm. Your ending certainly looked real. I also appreciated Conrad kissing you with his cum on your mouth or at least after you swallowed. A real man will kiss his partners cummy mouth and your Conrad shows his love for you.

Another idea regarding your anal scene. You were making noises that expressed your passion but at times I wondered if the rapid anal thrusting was painful for you. Would you tell us if this was painful and if so do you like the pain?
                                redsails
                                Hi Redsails, Thank you for the compliments. We love to cuddle. In fact we've instigated a rule that everyone that comes to our house and parties has to be iniatiated into our cuddle culture. Often we do Puppycuddles with everyone ontop of our large bed.
                                About the noises en faces I make. It hurts a tiny bit in the beginning but that adds only to the exitement. After only a little while it stops hurting and it just feels realy good. I do make noises that often sound like I am in pain but I very rarely am. I do not really like pain although a little bit during sex can be very exiting..a love bite or so.. The anal sex does get a bit more exiting because its a bit more difficult because of the initial pain. Mostly I just love surrendering to the feeling and completely letting go of myself en just feel the passion.
                                Knuffelshugs
                                Talita

Comment

Dar Talita,
                                  just watching you both, makes me happy. Thank you!

Comment

your 69 position is wonderful and now you push his penis into your pussy., with such tender love and horniness. Wonderful!!
                                    its so good to see and hear how your lover fucks you. Thank you for sharing this moment. It is so wonderful beautiful

AW Videos sre so natural loving. That ist why i love them. your moaning and sighs are soo god

you satisfied deeply yourselves - and now you make me deeply grateful. On his website wanking and telling is like in paradise. Thank you!

how you ride him, very very horny!! and so positive. I am so gad to be with you-

and now he fucks you so hard! and you are so orgiastically wild. Magnificent

Your sex is so great. Overwhelming!!
                                    Wonderful to have seen it.
                                    Deeply grateful

Comment

A deep grateful Thank you from my side to all the horny wet girls , who film her. I wish and expect that you all get your horniness fulfilled.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X