X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Alyssa R (comes back)

Nude girl Alyssa R (comes back)
    Attached Files

Beautiful girl, but so strange that at the 11 min. mark, she's is suddenly all dressed again! Why was it filmed this way?

Comment

ooh, it's such a pleasure to watch beautiful beautiful Alyssa R, her lovely eye's and sexy mouth!! Every time when I see her I feel the need to kiss her...How awesome would it be if I could kiss Alyssa R

xx Misha

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
        Beautiful girl, but so strange that at the 11 min. mark, she's is suddenly all dressed again! Why was it filmed this way?
        Alyssa is adorable and looks amazing in this two for one shoot....
        Now am I reading too much into this or is the apparent chop (11:07 mark) from one video to the next suppose to be part of Alyssa "going into her own world" then chop (22:49 mark) back on the couch as though the last 11 mins 22 seconds never happened??

Two great video.... personally would have prefered for them to have been kept apart...

Just read Masie's rave... Yip... seems I wasn't reading too much into it... yes indeed I gather that chop is meant to be Alyssa "slipping into her own world"....
        Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 11 April 2013, 11:56 AM.

Comment

David

Thank you, Alyssa, for another opportunity to visit with you and for sharing your beautiful body. You are so sensuous when you finger your two love holes. You have made my day.

Comment

Alyssa has the most beautiful face,bottom, anus. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Yes you are bang on that is excatly what the chop is suppose to show, Alyssa's own magical world. This idea actually came from a discussion on the boards. Someone asked why the models didn't look into camera when they are fingering themselves during stills. We explained that to orgasm many woman closed their eyes and went into their own world to find their climax (I know I do that everytime) so I thought it would be fun to add in a video!

Comment

Ohh..it was intentional choppy Confused me quite a bit. Next time add one those fade-over screens in there. Just so simpletons like me get the idea :P

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X