Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR AW MODELS

Hi...
    With the resent chat about adding more info to the models page I was thinking about how much we already know about the models from what they have shared with us on the boards or in their shoots (& sometimes other places).

So thought I would start things off with a few questions about some AW models and see who knows what model I am referring to. Please join in with new questions if you feel inclined.

Big mix between easy and really hard... be super impressed if someone gets them all.

1. What AW model is most associated with the saying "crikey" (easy one to start with)??
    2. What AW model has mentioned visiting a sister living in Christchurch NZ??
    3. What 2008 AW model mentioned she grew up in a hippy commune??
    4. What AW Model went to Lille, France to buy winter coats, Shoes and other stuff??
    5. What 2005 AW model used to enter "model Competitions" ??
    6. What AW Model has appeared in the Guinness World Records for her nudity exploits??
    7. What 2008 AW Model has a tattoo of ribbons on her right wrist??
    8. What AW Model was born with a tooth??
    9. What AW Model bought (and brought I suppose) her AW shoot lingerie from a lingerie
    shop in Vienna??
    10. What AW Model has said that seeing a ruler left on a certain angle on a table is a trigger point for a sexual fantasy (thought)

Good luck...

Pinky

"6. What AW Model has appeared in the Guinness World Records for her nudity exploits??"

That one I believe would be my dear sweet Pippa. Guinness Book of World Records two times... once for most naked people to ride a roller coaster and again for most naked people to play a round of golf in one hour.

Comment

Hi Wolfgangbuster29

Question 1: Well I've been a fickle fan of ABBYWINTERS for a while And I do believe that the model your talking about is Chloe B. Great personality. She looks so calm and collected in her scenes. But she is intense in them. And very into whatever action she may be doing. Her porcelain skin is the canvas of the entire shoot. You note the detail and muse at it. And say Wow. Thats my Final Answer.

Comment

#4 sounds like Fenna's mini-holiday-trip

#10 could be Masie, but I'm not sure if she actually said that, it does fit her though ;-)

Comment

#2 is Gretchen.
          #3 might be Sahara?
          #5 is Rosanna

The ribbon one is driving me nuts, I remember the tattoo but can't remember who it was!

Comment

yes #10 sounds like Masie for sure :P

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
              "6. What AW Model has appeared in the Guinness World Records for her nudity exploits??"

That one I believe would be my dear sweet Pippa. Guinness Book of World Records two times... once for most naked people to ride a roller coaster and again for most naked people to play a round of golf in one hour.
              CORRECT....

Originally posted by s404abby1 View Post
              Hi Wolfgangbuster29

Question 1: Well I've been a fickle fan of ABBYWINTERS for a while And I do believe that the model your talking about is Chloe B. Great personality. She looks so calm and collected in her scenes. But she is intense in them. And very into whatever action she may be doing. Her porcelain skin is the canvas of the entire shoot. You note the detail and muse at it. And say Wow. Thats my Final Answer.
              CORRECT....

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              #4 sounds like Fenna's mini-holiday-trip
              CORRECT....

#10 could be Masie, but I'm not sure if she actually said that, it does fit her though ;-)
              CORRECT.... From podcast # 5

Originally posted by trebor View Post
              #2 is Gretchen.!
              CORRECT....

#3 might be Sahara?!
              Sahara may very well have.... we know she spent some time living in a nudist colony for some time after her AW shoots. But the model I am thinking of mentioned this while standing and preforming/stretching on a veranda... She has also done a bit of circus training and played state netball and likes surfing.

#5 is Rosanna!
              CORRECT....

The ribbon one is driving me nuts, I remember the tattoo but can't remember who it was!
              If it helps, she mentioned that it was the only tattoo she had that had real meaning and it symbolized the wrapping up of things from her past.

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
              yes #10 sounds like Masie for sure :P
              CONFIRMED CORRECT.... haha... why does everyone jump to the conclusion that a sexual fantasy about a ruler must be Masie... haha...

So just....
              7. What 2008 AW Model has a tattoo of ribbons on her right wrist??
              8. What AW Model was born with a tooth?? - this one is a little tough... not sure that the model has mentioned it on AW, but has in a few other places on the net.
              9. What AW Model bought (and brought I suppose) her AW shoot lingerie from a lingerie
              shop in Vienna?? - mentioned both on the boards and in her shoot.

ohhh.... and nice work trebor.... great to know I'm not the only one that Rosanna left a lasting impression with...
              Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 7 April 2013, 04:48 AM. Reason: added msg to trebor

Comment

#7 is Blaire! This one immediately made me think of Jette, I knew there was a reason for this! Thanks for the extra hint.
                Last edited by trebor; 7 April 2013, 09:40 PM.

Comment

ok, shot in the dark on #8, is it Kylie?? going puely by the extra hint

Comment

#9 sounds like Renae, mentioned it on her models-speak thread I believe.

Comment

#7 is Blaire! This one immediately made me think of Jette, I knew there was a reason for this! Thanks for the extra hint.
                      CORRECT.... Nice work... and thanks for the Jette/Blaire reminder

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
                      ok, shot in the dark on #8, is it Kylie?? going puely by the extra hint
                      Sorry... Please play again... ok... this may be too hard as it took me 15 mins and Google to find it... So will give some more info about this model... soon... when I can think of some without it being too obvious.

#9 sounds like Renae, mentioned it on her models-speak thread I believe.
                      CORRECT.... Yes she did and also in one of her solo vids??

And the there were 2 left #3 & #8.... What I thought would be the hardest 2 along with Blaire Bears question. As mentioned will give more hints shortly.

Comment

Seems we are at an impasse.... Will give some visual clues....

The model I am thinking of mentioned this while standing and performing/stretching on a veranda... She has also done a bit of circus training and played state netball and likes surfing.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Q. 3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	643760

8. What AW Model was born with a tooth??

Name:	Q.8.JPG
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	643761

Comment

I see before me in my Crystal ball,

She rides a bike and is about to fall .

The answer is here, change 2 letters, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                            I see before me in my Crystal ball,

She rides a bike and is about to fall .

The answer is here, change 2 letters, that's all.
                            CORRECT.... - Kristal - welcome to the game TJ... How would you have done on the other 8...

Comment

The red hair should be a give away, but i'm not making any head-way with it. I'm going to pass on this one and let someone else try.

Comment

The red hair should be a give away, but i'm not making any head-way with it. I'm going to pass on this one and let someone else try.
                                Well the red hair is actually a bit of a "red herring" as its not always red, it has been many colours (but only shades of blond on AW's.)

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                  Well the red hair is actually a bit of a "red herring" as its not always red, it has been many colours (but only shades of blond on AW's.)
                                  Pinky...How would you rank her on the scale of 10, as far as popularity and quantity of shoots ?

Comment

Pinky...How would you rank her on the scale of 10, as far as popularity and quantity of shoots ?
                                    I can only speak for myself and say she is on my fav models list and I don't think there is enough shoots of her. But I say that about all my favs including Chloe B....

Ok.... another clue..... This is her cute butt

Name:	q8.jpg
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	643762

and this is just a clue

Name:	q8l.jpg
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	643763
                                    but the photo was taken by her with the caption "Let´s do ropes! "

Comment

Mr Pinkeyes, I want you to know that I am clueless as the the identity of your mystery model #8. I do thank you for the cute butt picture though!

Comment

Pretty sure 8 is Carmina

Comment

Originally posted by agent21 View Post
                                          Pretty sure 8 is Carmina
                                          I was thinking Keilyn or Clarrissa M first, but looks like you're indeed right: http://amarna.omnia-x.com/trabajando...y-of-the-gods/

I'm pretty sure Carmina will do more shoots for AW

Comment

Originally posted by agent21 View Post
                                            Pretty sure 8 is Carmina
                                            CORRECT.... - Great first post agent 21... Welcome to the boards....

I was thinking Keilyn or Clarrissa M first, but looks like you're indeed right: http://amarna.omnia-x.com/trabajando...y-of-the-gods/

I'm pretty sure Carmina will do more shoots for AW
                                            CONFIRMED CORRECT.... - I was sure the rope would have been the give away from Mystery shoot 14 where Carmina talks all about "shibari" rope play.

Thanks everyone for playing.... If anyone else what's to play quiz master go for it...

Pinky

Comment

Interesting, somehow I missed that shoot when it came up. Must review Carmina's shoots to ensure I didn't miss more.. just to be sure

Comment

Thanks everyone for playing.... If anyone else what's to play quiz master go for it...
                                                Pinky...great game !....why don't you start another one for now.

Comment

Okay, i came up with a few questions....from easy to more difficult. Most models featured are all within the past 3-4 years.

1 ) - Always refers to her man as Mr. ( her name )

2 ) - A most unforgettable peeing scene in a kitchen setting ( Oh Wolfie !!! )

3 ) - A Dutch model either is now, will be still or has already returned from her modeling sessions in Australia...i imagine for all the popular sites.

4 ) - A distinctive masturbation technique which builds up to frantic, rapid up and down strokes.

5 ) - She ( probably unbeknownst to herself ) stirred up quite a debate and fuel for discussion due to a certain action in a picture.

6 ) - She wears her trademark nail polish colour .

7 ) - Sorry, i f#cked up on this question, (she's only thinking about it ) disregard..... http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...l=1#post366191

8 ) - Which model said " Now that's happiness " in a DIM shoot.. ( i remember this, it was the first DIM i watched on my computer.)

9 ) - She couldn't resist the temptation to do more modeling for AW's so she left her then position as a Social Worker on a sudden whim for Amsterdam....the rest is history.

10 ) - She loves her horse and motorcycle.

*.....for question #6 , i just checked and it seems she wears that colour in only 10 out of the 20 shoots...not sure if it now could be labeled as her trademark colour but she seems to be the only model wearing that particular colour.
                                                  Last edited by tjsunray; 4 May 2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

ok.... To get things started....
                                                    I believe #3 would be Nichole

Comment

ok.... To get things started....
                                                      I believe #3 would be Nichole

Name:	images up.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	643767

You got it !

Last edited by tjsunray; 4 May 2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

#1 is Renae D.
                                                        #2 is the lovely Karlijn
                                                        #6 is Claudia S (her nails were looking especially snazzy with Lulu)

Comment

#1 is Renae D.
                                                          #2 is the lovely Karlijn
                                                          #6 is Claudia S (her nails were looking especially snazzy with Lulu)
                                                          Sorry trebor...wrong on all 3 counts.

#1...Renae's boyfriend is Mr. D.
                                                          The hint i gave is the model uses her own name preceded by Mr.....as in Mr ( Model's own name )

#2...Close but no cigar. The model in question is also from Europe though.

#6...Claudia is also big into nail polish but this particular model has 20 shoots of which in 10 she wears that certain colour....( see bottom of the questionnaire section )

Thanks for making this a little more exciting now, i thought for sure they were too easy.
                                                          Last edited by tjsunray; 4 May 2013, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Numbah 2 is Gretchen

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X