Clear All

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
    Numbah 2 is Gretchen
    Click image for larger version

Name:	images up.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	643772

Good stuff Bookie !....you probably beat Wolfie by mere seconds ( i think, he should know this one)....he's on line now.

Due to popular demand... The Beautiful Gretchen is back!!!This is Gretchen's second mind-blowingly sexy solo shoot, and she really has picked up where she left off. Gretchen is a sensuous and very provocative girl that in her first shoot started to enjoy experimenting with insertions in the form of a smooth glass dildo. In this, her experimentation seems to have moved on; and in the kitchen there's plenty to try out and play with. Cute glasses and a sweet smile show her innocence, but her soft shyness eventually gives way to her powerful underlying kinky side!In this shoot she moves from evocative play to experimental, spur of the moment insertions with utensils, and even all the way to wanting to pee all over the kitchen floor. Its a seriously sexy shoot that really shows off this all natural girls erotic side!
    Last edited by tjsunray; 4 May 2013, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Answer 1 is Mr. Immie.

I have my suspicions about answer 6. To narrow it down between two lovelies that wear the same nail polish often, I have to do a bit of research. The best kind of studying, AW's back catalog.

Comment

Answer 1 is Mr. Immie.

I have my suspicions about answer 6. To narrow it down between two lovelies that wear the same nail polish often, I have to do a bit of research. The best kind of studying, AW's back catalog.

ID:	643773

You got it !

Comment

Two Clues :

# 4...the model's name is also the name of a popular English Rock Band active 70's & 80's The lead singer's name starts with the letters B.... F....

# 8..can't blame you if you didn't pay much attention to the conversation The model's partner is the instructor of a very popular Girl group video.
          Last edited by tjsunray; 5 May 2013, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Another Clue

#5...Laktor , where are you ?

Comment

# 4, Roxy!

Comment

# 4, Roxy!

ID:	643774

You got it !

http://www.abbywinters.com/video_masturbation/roxy_5

Yeah , i think Roxy's technique is unique but so is everyone's else's to themselves. She just stood out for me, more.

Comment

well I'm pretty sure I know what #5 did in her scene to stir up a bit of a debate (thanks to the hint) but not sure what model, must have been a bit before my time and looking up "smoking" as a tag is not helping
                  *pouts in the corner*

Comment

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
                    well I'm pretty sure I know what #5 did in her scene to stir up a bit of a debate (thanks to the hint) but not sure what model, must have been a bit before my time and looking up "smoking" as a tag is not helping
                    *pouts in the corner*

ID:	643775

Yes it was the smoking issue and Stevie was the model. Stirred up quite a buzz in a separate thread.

A unique shoot and a beautiful first day with Stevie as she drags you around Amsterdam and back to her hotel for the real boyfriend experience!Stevie's stunning looks and her quirky personality will keep you hot on her heels. Undressing her slim body, flashing her large breasts and nicely trimmed pubes at every opportunity you wont be able to take our eyes off.
                    Last edited by tjsunray; 5 May 2013, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Clues to the remaining 4 questions

Name:	g_carly_t_navah.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	643776
                      #6 - this is the colour. Her hair is jet-black and keeps it very short.

#8 - can't blame you if you didn't pay much attention to the conversation The model's partner is the instructor of a very popular Girl group video.

#9 - loves libraries

Name:	everette_motorbike.jpg
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	643777
                      #10 the bike might jog your memory
                      Last edited by tjsunray; 6 May 2013, 05:23 AM.

Comment

#10 must be Everette

#6 can be determined from the pic filename not something I remembered about either model though

(for #8 , the only male instructor I recall for a gg shoot would be the fitball shoot, not sure if that helps)

Comment

On #6, Ha! I was stumped. I thought it had to be Chloe B with her blood red nail polish, but the numbers did not match up, Then I thought Alyssa from Spain and her black nail polish, nope, not enough shoots, yet.
                          TJ if you would want to delete the picture. To describe that nail color in the picture, it is a blue/green color that is like Crayola's Metallic Seaweed http://www.crayola.com/explore-color...c-seaweed.aspx.

# 9 = Dahlia

Yay! Everette was a great model and fun on the boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                            #10 must be Everette

#6 can be determined from the pic filename not something I remembered about either model though

(for #8 , the only male instructor I recall for a gg shoot would be the fitball shoot, not sure if that helps)
                            - Damn !....for #6 it didn't occur to me ... ( I just did a test in the test thread and the renaming process works...have to remember for future posts )

ID:	643778

Frans gets #10... Everette it is

- Frans....for #8 what gave you the impression it is a male ?...the original question states " in a DIM "....the clue given was " her partner is a instructor "

ID:	643778

For #9 it is Dahlia....Bookie is on the roll
                            Last edited by tjsunray; 6 May 2013, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Only one question to go.

#8...what model said " Now that's Happiness " in a DIM ?... the model's partner is the instructor of a very popular Girl group video....( this one goes back a few years )

* Once you figure out who her partner (the instructor) is, the model in question only did one DIM.
                              Last edited by tjsunray; 6 May 2013, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Well I was thinking the instructor must have been Jilly.... But my glancing research didn't come up with a idea who her partner would be or even if she is the instructor you refer too.

Maybe someone else can pick up from there....

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                  Well I was thinking the instructor must have been Jilly.... But my glancing research didn't come up with a idea who her partner would be or even if she is the instructor you refer too.
                                  Jilly the instructor in Yoga Girls did an DIM with a model who said the words " Now That's Happiness " .

There's a give-away clue in post #44.
                                  Last edited by tjsunray; 6 May 2013, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                                    Only one question to go.

#8...what model said " Now that's Happiness " in a DIM ?... the model's partner is the instructor of a very popular Girl group video....( this one goes back a few years )

* Once you figure out who her partner (the instructor) is, the model in question only did one DIM.
                                    #8 is Gabrielle

(Although she's always been #1 for me )

Comment

Originally posted by KaraZorEl View Post
                                      #8 is Gabrielle

(Although she's always been #1 for me )

ID:	643779

KaraZorEI get's this one...nice to see a new name join in.

http://www.abbywinters.com/video_mas...illy_gabrielle

I think this is a great game ( thank's Pinky )....we should try to keep it going. I'm thinking maybe limit the questions to the Amsterdam shoots with the exception of 1 or 2 from the older archives.
                                      - Any suggestions ?....Someone else want to give it a go ?

Comment

arrggg, I woulda got #10 for sure if it wasn't before my time, I would never forget an AW model on a motorcycle, or not ask them repeated questions about it (ask Renae when I found out she had a scooter :P)

Comment

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
                                          arrggg, I woulda got #10 for sure if it wasn't before my time, I would never forget an AW model on a motorcycle, or not ask them repeated questions about it (ask Renae when I found out she had a scooter :P)
                                          She might have said something about her motor on her speak-thread: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=11783 , check it out.

Comment

were Gabrielle and Jilly partners????? as in "Partners" or did I read that clue wrong...

I may have some questions next.... maybe we should keep it at 5 questions make the games go a little quicker... and give more people wanting to post questions and not have to do too much research the chance to do so

Comment

were Gabrielle and Jilly partners????? as in "Partners" or did I read that clue wrong..

Yeah,...Jilly,Gabrielle's partner, as in ( companion, side-kick, playmate ) in the DIM " Double Intimate Moments " they did together...i can't think of a better word to describe it ...maybe accomplice ?

- I think you may have overlooked " DIM " in the original Question .
                                              Last edited by tjsunray; 6 May 2013, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Super job by KaraZorEl.

I like the idea of 5 questions. 4 questions from the Amsterdam era, and 1 question to challenge the memories of us long time addicts members.

Comment

Well, I do know my Gabrielle (y'all can just call me Kara, by the way)

I admit I would find Amsterdam-skewing questions more challenging, since I'm pretty old school and haven't fully caught up on the new AW era. But I do enjoy a challenge!

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post

Yeah,...Jilly,Gabrielle's partner, as in ( companion, side-kick, playmate ) in the DIM " Double Intimate Moments " they did together...i can't think of a better word to describe it ...maybe accomplice ?

- I think you may have overlooked " DIM " in the original Question .
                                                    haha... I read it as in "life partners" otherwise I would have got the answer days ago... Not... haha

Comment

haha... I read it as in "life partners" otherwise I would have got the answer days ago... Not... haha

Name:	0714-5.jpg
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	643781

....Yeah sometimes the phrasing is not all that clear. Different languages, countries, thought processes etc.

Comment

CORRECT.... - Great first post agent 21... Welcome to the boards....

CONFIRMED CORRECT.... - I was sure the rope would have been the give away from Mystery shoot 14 where Carmina talks all about "shibari" rope play.

Thanks everyone for playing.... If anyone else what's to play quiz master go for it...

Pinky
                                                        OMG I'm just looking at all your posts abouth my teeth, ropes and...ass! It makes me so happy to see that some of you are really interested in my "personal" life Thank you very much Pinky, Frans,tjsunray, bookmanz & agent21

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X