X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Claudia S & Mina

Lesbian Sex: Claudia S & Mina
    Attached Files

haha... Now we know why Claudia needs so much nail polish.... she doesn't just use one colour at a time... haha

Comment

Beautiful! I especially loved the shots of them standing up and kissing after they had removed each other's tops.

Comment

Have now had the privilege to watch this shoot now... Girls looked amazing and enjoyed their interaction with each other... they seemed to be on the same page... (Which is easy when Mina can read Claudia's mind) haha...

Personally would have liked it to be filmed a little further back so when we got to see Claudia's "beautiful agony" face we could also see what Mina was doing to her to make it, as a lot of the video is shot very close up we do miss a lot and don't have the option to choose what to look at... but on the plus side (for many) we did see from very close Mina and Claudia weaving their magic and/or showing off their bits in fine detail.

Once again Claudia surprised me (don't know why know I should know by now...) she comes across so sweet and cute and timid... But when things get warmed up.. she fires up and does seem to take the dominant role. (Does anyone else see/think that??)

Thanks Mina, Claudia, great job and a very enjoyable shoot... Very much well worth checking it out. Thought there would have been a little more feedback from other members.

Pinky

ps: Claudia.. unless mistaken your mixed nails matched your top and shirt... Once again the needing to own many many many different nail polishes is making sense.. well making sense maybe a little strong... Now understanding why you want/have many many many different nail polishes...

Comment

Awwwwww GUYS! You are amazinG!
          Thanks so much for your nice words
          It was pretty fun shoot, and we had a great time!
          I know, I'm very random, it's like I'm shy but I'm not hahaa :P
          Oh pinky.... you noticed my nail polish collection xD
          One day I will take a a pic of all my nail polishes!!
          Haha and they only not matched with my outfit that day, they matched with lulus outfit in the previous shoot, too!!!
          Kinda silly and amazing and super exciting hahaha

Love you all

Comment

awesome and intense

Comment

Thanks so much !

Comment

Claudia and Mina's passionate kissing and oral sex are captured wonderfully here. I remember that the girls did a boob kissing 69, that's one of my favorite things, right after their proper 69 (at about the 30 minute time).
                Fair Claudia, you are such a playful little beauty. Goodness sakes, I hope we have many more shoots of you!
                Near the end of the video, the closeup of your pretty face while Mina rubbed you to orgasm was so hot. I had to fan myself to cool down.

Sexy Mina was great in this video!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X