Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loving Larger (and smaller, and all) Labia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving Larger (and smaller, and all) Labia!

Hey abbywinters family!

I've been doing a little reading around (and browsing the internet) and have come across an awesome tumblr site called the Large Labia Project. While being a little bit sexy for me to look at (although I admit I felt a bit guilty because the pictures aren't meant for that) it was also really interesting and eye-opening to see what other women thought of their own bodies. Especially to see so many beautiful vaginas whose owners had been ashamed of them!

I remember when I was young, I thought that my outer labia were too squishy and wrinkly, not realising that without them, my sensitive inner bits would be exposed to the elements (or really just my underwear, but you get the picture). As I've grown up, I realise that my vagina is awesome and sensitive and unique and I am super happy with it, but I think my nude modelling has had a BIG hand in giving me more body awareness.

This free documentary on The Perfect Vagina found that often women just need to see themselves from a different angle to realise that all the nonsense we're fed about beauty and perfection is just that (nonsense) and the awesome thing about vaginas is that they're all different and exciting, just like the lovely women that own them.

So I guess what I wanna know is ladies (models and members) how do you feel about your lady parts? Any experiences to share? And guys, have you ever had a partner who was shy about her vagina, and if so, how did you work around it together?

Kylie, my personal feeling is that the bigger the labia the more I can get in my mouth. I love large labia and I've seen many different types. Some just full of wrinkles, some really hanging low, some very thick (yummy) and many different colors. I felt sorry for a former girlfriend whose labia lips were very dark (almost black) and she didn't want to have the lights on when having sex because she was ashamed. But the truth is that being different they were not only beautiful but tasty. So girls / women be proud of what your lips look like because someone out there will love them.

Comment

YouTube is rubbish these days! Video won't play properly but I keep getting 3rd-party ad popups. I thought YouTube disallowed that. Cannot fond link within the YouTube site so as to report that site bug so if someone else here can find the link in their help section please let me know where it is. I really want to report that site bug.

Comment

Awesome site! I agree, it is very sexy. I love sites that show all kinds of natural labia, it's exciting to see all of the shapes and sizes and connect that with the beautiful women they are a part of.
        Last edited by laney; 14 April 2013, 12:14 AM.

Comment

I think that we should listen to the message of this project - that there are as many kinds of labia as there are women in the world. While identifying 30 kinds of vulva is comparatively radical, I guess, I'd prefer to think of mine not as a #4 but just as mine. Uniquely me-shaped. Wouldn't you say that's sexier?
          Last edited by laney; 14 April 2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Oh, I was replying to a comment that's now gone. That's ok.
            Last edited by laney; 14 April 2013, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Thanks Kylie, cool link you gave us. I liked the comment from the 28 year old male, who's telling his girlfriend her labia was beautiful and nothing for her to be self-conscious about. What kind of self-centered dick head would tell a woman her labia didn't look normal.

Thanks Laney, you're so naturally sexy and beautiful. Your "me-shaped" pretty pink flower included!

Comment

That was a great find Kylie, as everyone else has said, very eye opening and it is great that there are people out there helping woman to see how beautiful their bodies are both by getting them to look at them in a new way and by telling them the technical reasons why its ace!

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                  YouTube is rubbish these days! Video won't play properly but I keep getting 3rd-party ad popups. I thought YouTube disallowed that. Cannot fond link within the YouTube site so as to report that site bug so if someone else here can find the link in their help section please let me know where it is. I really want to report that site bug.
                  Weird about getting pop-up ads, but did you get to watch the video? If not, it's on Vimeo too.

I think that's one of the coolest things about abbywinters, the celebration of unique vaginas! I remember being outraged to find out that the Australian media classification board had decided that images portraying models with protruding inner labia were explicit and thus unable to be featured in the MA-rated nude magazines sold at the servo, which lead to those mags photoshopping their models and essentially a generation of Aussie teenagers thinking the only "normal" vagina was totally flat with only the outer labia visible.

Originally posted by redsails View Post
                  Kylie, my personal feeling is that the bigger the labia the more I can get in my mouth. I love large labia and I've seen many different types. Some just full of wrinkles, some really hanging low, some very thick (yummy) and many different colors. I felt sorry for a former girlfriend whose labia lips were very dark (almost black) and she didn't want to have the lights on when having sex because she was ashamed. But the truth is that being different they were not only beautiful but tasty. So girls / women be proud of what your lips look like because someone out there will love them.
                  Was she Caucasian? I only ask because I know lots of sexy Brazilian and Mediterranean ladies with more pigment in their skin have a darker tone to their lips, which as you say is super sexy!

I think it's only a lack of experience or self-confidence that makes some people "reject" certain types of vaginas as abnormal. For example, there's a man in the Perfect Vagina doco who says that some vaginas are gross (or something similar) but you can see a lot of bravado and wanting to look manly and experienced in that sentence.

Comment

Kylie, she was Caucasian and was fair skinned. Her right labia lip was "normal colored" and the left one was very dark and almost black along the outermost edge. I hesitate to use the phrase "normal colored" because I don't think there is a normal color. However, I had to define it somehow.

If only more women knew how sexy it is to get a mouthful of fat, juicy, swollen labia lips there would no longer be cosmetic surgery for "pussy lip correction".
                    I'll drink a toast to puffy lips.

Comment

Kylie, I saw the video of you and Chloe B and was surprised to see that you had a lot of pubic hair. Every other picture / video of you showed you to be fully shaved. Are the pubes a new look for you and will you keep it that way or is this an old video and that was your old look? If any votes are taken I'm voting for full bush. It is beautiful.

Comment

At the moment I'm rocking the smooth-lips, furry "hat" look. Which will let me wear a bikini in the approaching summer without giving passers-by a glimpse of my "spiders legs" (also know as errant pubic hairs) but also keeping a nice curly patch to play with. It also allows for more involved oral sex without giving my partner a free floss at the same time, hehe.

Comment

Hey there,

It didn't seem strange to me when I discovered that women have different labia and pussies that look different on the outside. It always seemed very natural just like us men have different sized and shaped penises but I guess there's slightly more variations maybe in world of girls fannies. I can see why some girls might be a little bit concerned though and I'm glad there's stuff like this site and this kind of study around. The idea that some girls might be made to feel awkward about makes me a little annoyed but then more people hopefully talk about this in a mature way, the better it should get. Sites like this one and the girls on it make for a great example of people gaining body confidence and then keeping it. Hopefully us members help in some ways with our feedback, along with the lovely photographers, videographers and AW staff who I know do the best to make the models feel confident and sexy enough to just be themselves.

I am a big fan of variety, whether boobs, pussies or hair colour and so agree very much with Kylie. Kylie and Janey, your pussies are so different and yet both beautiful like the girls they are part of. What makes them special apart from in a physical sense is the fact they belong to two awesome young women and are just one feature in a long list of things I love about you both. Seeing them in isolated closups would not be that exciting but knowing that they are yours is exciting.

Haha interesting that you and Laney are both rocking the furry hat look Kylie. I agree with redsails. I love the full bush. However I'm just glad you keep the bit up top and it does make sense if you are going to style it to do it the way you have. Easy access but a nice furry patch to play with and to rest their nose in. Yay.

Take care,

SF

Comment

Sweatyfox, did you notice that not only is there a big difference in labia from one female to the next but when they are spread open there are differences inside. Sure there are the basics but the folds, crevices, flaps, are different. AW models I want to tell you that your insides are so interesting to look at and I could look at it for hours. While spread open I can push the folds around and the landscape continues to be different. Please take joy in the fact that the insides of your pussies are different and so beautiful.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X