X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Gina J & Gisela

Lesbian Sex: Gina J & Gisela
    Attached Files

Uhhhh, ice looks to be a fun tool for shoots.

Comment

Gisela my love!!! I enjoyed it so much!!

Comment

Originally posted by gina_j View Post
        Gisela my love!!! I enjoyed it so much!!
        Gina, you looked like you were enjoying yourself a great deal. Your pussy eating skills looked pretty damn good, and Gisela seemed to enjoy your lovemaking lots. I hope we see your long brunette hair, svelte body, and hot tongue doing more girl/girl shoots for abby.

I loved the part of the video where Gisela was licking all over your tummy and breasts with the flat of her tongue. Gisela's fair face is a treasure to watch her expressions and her complexion flush as she gets sexually excited. Her ears turn pretty pink!

Very hot girl/girl sex by Gina and Gisela!

Comment

I wish that ice cube had made it through to the video! Still a great shoot though.

Comment

This was one of the first girl girl shoots for Gisela and Gina J. We were all very excited and I remember when the lady's returned after there shoot I was almost impatient to hear there story's. But when looking at there both sweet faces I already knew they've had a good time. Both blushing cheeks, messy hair and shining eye's looking at me and each other with lots of satisfaction. Lovely ladies you are!!

xx Misha

Comment

Originally posted by MishaAW View Post
              This was one of the first girl girl shoots for Gisela and Gina J. We were all very excited and I remember when the lady's returned after there shoot I was almost impatient to hear there story's. But when looking at there both sweet faces I already knew they've had a good time. Both blushing cheeks, messy hair and shining eye's looking at me and each other with lots of satisfaction. Lovely ladies you are!!

xx Misha
              Love it
              Sabrina

Comment

When Gisela was licking all over my tummy with her long wet tounge that was a really good part of her motions
                She's a verry sensual girl, i got lot of touching, kissing, licking all what i wanted, what i said her before when she asked me "What i like most about sex?" and she listened me, gave everything sweet girl!!!!
                Misha is right, when we returned after the shoot we was so happy, smiling and we could not take our eyes from each other!!!!!
                Thank you!!

Comment

Gina J, So nice to read your post!! I am so happy that you and Gisela had an super sexy awesome time!! Both of you are very sweet sexy lady's it's such a pleasure to see you together!!
                  Can't wait to see you other shoots online

xxMisha

Comment

I keep coming back to this video as a favorite. I love how they lay on top of each other. Ooh la la!

Comment

What turned you on the most?

What turned you ladies on the most during the shoot? It was really hot seeing you licking each other's pussies. Did they taste good?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X