• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Liz C & Pippa

Attached Files

Can't wait to see this one!!!
    She was very nervous but ended up very relaxed!

Comment

Originally posted by pippa View Post
      She was very nervous but ended up very relaxed!
      Pippa, it was your confident and pleasant demeanor that got Liz to finally settle down, especially the undies toss which seemed to be the ice-breaker. Liz's nervousness made the shoot that much more dramatic fun and sexy all at the same time .It ended up with very satisfying orgasms for both of you., and Liz's laughter of contentment was proof of that. This was real fun video to watch !...but what a teaser for the last 30 seconds. I'm hoping the camera continued to film ?..there was a real genuine want/lust for each other going on. Thank you ladies...

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
        Pippa, it was your confident and pleasant demeanor that got Liz to finally settle down, especially the undies toss which seemed to be the ice-breaker. Liz's nervousness made the shoot that much more dramatic fun and sexy all at the same time .It ended up with very satisfying orgasms for both of you., and Liz's laughter of contentment was proof of that. This was real fun video to watch !...but what a teaser for the last 30 seconds. I'm hoping the camera continued to film ?..there was a real genuine want/lust for each other going on. Thank you ladies...
        oh yes, I was very restrained because she was nervous!
        I didn't realise how I wiggle my toes and feet when I talk lol
        She initiated the kiss and I went for it lol it was the first time she'd kissed a girl so I didn't want to force her lol.

I DID tell Abby Winters if she wanted to do a girl/girl t3 video I'd be up for it! I don't know if they've ever done a DIM and used the same models later for a g/g t3 ? Could be fun!
        Last edited by pippa; 8 May 2013, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Why can't I download this video? I can play it on the website but I cant download it

There is usually one model who brings me back to the website, this time it was Pippa. Please get the download link working

Comment

Originally posted by robofrog View Post
            Why can't I download this video? I can play it on the website but I cant download it

There is usually one model who brings me back to the website, this time it was Pippa. Please get the download link working
            Right-click on the "Download MP4 (h.264) " download link, then select Save-As.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              Right-click on the "Download MP4 (h.264) " download link, then select Save-As.
              Thanks. Usually I copy the shortcut to the link and put it in a download manager. For some reason it wasn't working on this video.

Hopefully I can keep a steady internet connection for over an hour. Again, thanks for your help

Comment

This video appears to be broken. I can't download it no matter what I do. Any attempt to download simply results in the video playing. Right-clicking doesn't work, nor do download managers.

Comment

Originally posted by kelgra View Post
                  This video appears to be broken. I can't download it no matter what I do. Any attempt to download simply results in the video playing. Right-clicking doesn't work, nor do download managers.
                  Right-clicking should work, what does it do when you try ?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X