extreme orgasm's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

extreme orgasm's

Ive been a member for some time and have seen several good examples of good orgasm's is there amy way that they could be connected to demonstrate the various good examples?

Originally posted by lpearl View Post
    Ive been a member for some time and have seen several good examples of good orgasm's is there amy way that they could be connected to demonstrate the various good examples?
    I suppose they could have an editors choice for this topic... but personally wouldn't like to see "best of orgasms" as AW titles their Editors choice shoots.
    Plus, I think you are referring to examples of "intense orgasm" or "loud orgasm" rather than "examples of good orgasm's" as I'm sure there is no such thing as a bad orgasm.

You can always use the tag systems to find the shoots you are looking for but gather from your request it is more of a editors choice suggestion that you are wanting.

Pinky

Comment

If you're looking for more obvious/intense orgasms, good starting point would be Chloe B or Dahlia or both Follow tags posted with their shoots and you'll likely find other shoots you enjoy. Happy viewing!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        If you're looking for more obvious/intense orgasms, good starting point would be Chloe B or Dahlia or both Follow tags posted with their shoots and you'll likely find other shoots you enjoy. Happy viewing!
        and following that up with Armine Immie AnnaBelle Lee Kaitlin and Violet to name a few off the top of my head....

Comment

Orgasm's what? The plural is orgasms, unless you're a grocer.

Comment

all of these are good examples, what I had in mind was to have them one after another untill the end sorta in series like.

Comment

Originally posted by lpearl View Post
              all of these are good examples, what I had in mind was to have them one after another untill the end sorta in series like.
              Like fireworks going off...Bang....Bang...Pow...Wom...Boom ...Boommmm....

That should hold our attention !

Comment

LOL.
                All my AW orgasms have felt like fireworks going off but when I watch the videos back it doesn't look or sound that impressive lol

Comment

I know what you mean Pippa when I have an orgasm it feels huge sometimes it looks big and other times it doesnt.
                  I think too you can see that other models are really enjoying themselves even if their orgasms dont seem that big

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X