X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Chloe B (comes back)

Nude girl Chloe B (comes back)
    Attached Files

I wonder if Chloe can stay on the chair this time compared to some past accidents.

Comment

Got to say, miss Chloe is very flexible

Comment

Wow Chloe is so much fun!! All I can say is if Chloe ever wanted any 'victims' to tie up I would happily volunteer

Comment

Chloe B can keep coming back every month, every week... every day. I can never get tired of her beauty and spunky energy. And all in Abbyland agree with me.

Comment

I think this chair is much more substantial than the old deck chair. Also good to hear Chloe's mate Paula is still around.

Comment

Chloe has such a delicious looking vagina *_*

Comment

Chloe is for me, like the Holy Grail of Australian happy- and hotness.

Comment

I can't get enough of this shoot. Chloe is breathtaking -- literally. So beautiful. Every time I look, I find something new to love. Especially love the shots with her feet in view of her naughty bits.
                  But her vagina is the highlight, imo. Just amazing

Whoever her partner is, they're insanely lucky.

Comment

This sexy young lady got me all interested in Abby Winters years ago and caused me to fall in love with her and im still in love with her now as Chloe is even more sexy.

Comment

Hehe, Izzy's reaction in the video is fun

Comment

Chloe B's personality is so sunny, if you put her next to a black hole she'd annihilate it.

Comment

Fungirl Chloe B. Always a delight to see her. When you see Chloe B you know you are going to see someone who genuinely enjoys whatever she does for our pleasure. Long may she reign supreme.

Comment

Shebari !! looks a bit like B&D. I prefer the good old fun loving Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by GandalfG View Post
                              Shebari !! looks a bit like B&D. I prefer the good old fun loving Chloe.
                              Still.. would be interesting to see Chloe B paired with Carmina I think

Comment

One of the videos had Chloe wearing a slip with a lacy hem. I also lost it when she had the slip pulled up and her hand inside her panties. I'd like to see some G-G with both girls wearing pretry slips.

Comment

Can someone please help me and tell me if in the video of this shoot is where Chloe is outside and uses the belt on herself? I am looking for that video. A great video featuring a great lass! Heaps of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by silkenshadow View Post
                                    Can someone please help me and tell me if in the video of this shoot is where Chloe is outside and uses the belt on herself?
                                    Yes it is, white belt at the end of the vid. Chloe is always fun to see isn't she ?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X