Girls in wheelchairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls in wheelchairs

Hi! We've just signed up for a membership (me and my girlfriend).

Are there any photos or videos of girls in wheelchairs? My girlfriend uses a chair and we'd love to see other people with disabilities playing.

I think the closest we've got it Eileen, who used an elbow crutch because of an old injury.
    Last edited by remigius; 10 May 2013, 09:39 AM. Reason: trying to make the link work

Comment

I hope that it is posible for you to enjoy a shoot with a girl in a chair... would be nice for a lot of us.. Hope AW can do something for you!

Comment

Hope I get a girlfriend that I can share this site with. I agree, a girl in a chair would be nice, or with hearing aids, as I wear those. Any chance your girl would be interested in being the first? Just a thought.

Comment

Emma R had hearing aids, she is great. Check her out.

Comment

We've talked about it for sure, and she's totally willing to do a shoot but she doesn't want her face to be used (she works professionally), which I think would rule her out for AW.

Comment

Just wondering, and maybe someone who has been here longer knows, can female members attach there own images to these messages? If so, maybe you could just include a lower body pic. Has anyone done that?

Comment

Thanks bookmanz!! I would be so happy with Emma R!! She is beautiful and someone I can relate to. http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl...ls_2/emma_r131

Comment

Originally posted by Skin25 View Post
                  Just wondering, and maybe someone who has been here longer knows, can female members attach there own images to these messages? If so, maybe you could just include a lower body pic. Has anyone done that?
                  No and they better not The forum-rules can be found here: http://www.abbywinters.com/help/faqs...al#BoardsRules see esp. the section on pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                    No and they better not The forum-rules can be found here: http://www.abbywinters.com/help/faqs...al#BoardsRules see esp. the section on pictures.
                    Quick skim through the FAQ and parts seem a little outdated and not in touch with reality or techknowledge especially
                    We don't allow direct contact between members and models and we don't approve contact between members beside the forums
                    Looks like I will need to delete all my twitter contacts and blogs that I follow which I must say I only joined twitter originally at the encouragement of Abby Winters (Sue-Ann if I recall).

There are also some pictures that are currently on the site that breach the rules mentioned but remain on the site even after being reported.

Sorry.... not really a post for this thread... but....

Back on thread...
                    I would not expect that Abby Winters would do a shoot or shoots of "Girls in Wheelchairs" based on their current "model criteria" but maybe in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                      Quick skim through the FAQ and parts seem a little outdated and not in touch with reality or techknowledge especially.
                      There are also some pictures that are currently on the site that breach the rules mentioned but remain on the site even after being reported.
                      Yeah it is a bit outdated, good point. Could you mail me about those pictures?

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                      Back on thread...
                      I would not expect that Abby Winters would do a shoot or shoots of "Girls in Wheelchairs" based on their current "model criteria" but maybe in the future.
                      I don't see why not? The main criteria are "Be healthy and happy!" and "Be height-weight proportionate" after all, and AWHQ does have an elevator
                      Had to think about a wheelchair a bit when viewing Misha & Rose's girl-girl shoot, although I know a chair-on-wheels is different of course.

How practical would an actual wheelchair be for playing I wonder? For some reason I thought of this pic of Jilly when thinking of wheelchair shoots. Her cart is definitely very impractical though

Comment

I'd also love to see people in wheelchairs. Just don't pose a walkie as someone in a wheelchair!

Comment

In my time as a model liaison, we never had a model in a wheelchair apply and as Troy_loves_abb says, we definitely wouldn't want to fake it.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X