Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MP 4/ MpPEG Downloads

Hi,
    I cannot download the Video of Liz C & Pippa of 7th May 2013.
    Is there a technical problem with this video?.
    If not, how can I get round my problem?.

Right-click on the "Download MP4 (h.264) " download link, then select Save-As.

Comment

OK. Thanks. I'll try that.

Comment

The actual shoot does not appear on the site; only the models. But the shoot isn't there either.

Comment

Originally posted by MojoMajor View Post
          The actual shoot does not appear on the site; only the models. But the shoot isn't there either.
          What are you talking about??? Which shoot, which models??

Comment

Video Downloads

The absent videos are the IM, 'Liz C and Pippa' of 7th May, and the GG 'Alyssa and Gina' J' of 9th May.

Comment

The absent videos are the IM, 'Liz C and Pippa' of 7th May, and the GG 'Alyssa and Gina' J' of 9th May.
              Liz/Pippa works fine: http://www.abbywinters.com/video_mas...ppa/video/clip (it has no thumbnail on the shootpage, but that doesn't break the video itself)

Alyssa/Gina J girl/girl shoot is not supposed to be up this week, the rave showing on mainpage is an error (which will be fixed, HQ is aware of it). This week's girl/girl is Misha/Rose D.

Comment

Well, I've made several attempts to download the Liz/Gina vidoe, but none of them has succeeded.
                I usually use UMPlayer, but Quick Time Player doesn't download this video either on my PC

Comment

Well, I've made several attempts to download the Liz/Gina vidoe, but none of them has succeeded.
                  I usually use UMPlayer, but Quick Time Player doesn't download this video either on my PC
                  Neither of the programs you mention downloads, they stream. Try right-clicking on the download link and choose 'save as', once download is complete THEN you can play the file in a player of your choice.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X