Mystery Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maria S!

In her first shoot this gorgeous young lady played the bass guitar and posed with some of her own illustrations on the wall behind her. Feel free to post the next question if you know who this lovely lady is.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
      Maria S!

In her first shoot this gorgeous young lady played the bass guitar and posed with some of her own illustrations on the wall behind her. Feel free to post the next question if you know who this lovely lady is.
      Well absolutly adorable Toni b plays bass... wasn't her first shoot nor did I see her illustrations on the wall behind her... so.... moving on

Nadja - Does have a bass guitar and she does have her illustrations on the wall behind her... plus its her first shoot... So I will lock in Nadja

This very mystery model only ever appeared in one "shoot" but never got a models page. She is forever related to a big part of AW and the boards. (easy one....)

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
        This very mystery model only ever appeared in one "shoot" but never got a models page. She is forever related to a big part of AW and the boards. (easy one....)
        Aria, from Athletics Girls, related to Renae D?

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
          Bookie, i think it's Kalina with only one shoot to her name a.k.a. Izzy who never got a model's page.

Comment

We await your verdict, Mr. Pinkeyes.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
              Bookie, i think it's Kalina with only one shoot to her name a.k.a. Izzy who never got a model's page.
              We await your verdict, Mr. Pinkeyes.

and the correct answer is..............

Aria - she only appeared in one shoot like Kalina... but there is no models profile for her... and yes as Bookmanz pointed out she is forever related to Renae D how has been a big part of AW and the boards since her first shoot.

But can see your logic TJ... Just not what I was thinking.

Comment

This natural redhead, not named Maria S, did some shoots for AW when she was pregnant.

Comment

This natural redhead, not named Maria S, did some shoots for AW when she was pregnant.
                  This is where tags come in handy...would it be Madison Y

Comment

Madison Y, it is!
                    Last edited by bookmanz; 26 May 2013, 01:02 PM.

Comment

What model named her dog after the lead singer of the famed U2 Band ?

Comment

What model named her dog after the lead singer of the famed U2 Band ?
                        This is where advanced search comes in handy... That would be Latisha and her American Staffordshire Terrier

Comment

This is the hand and ring of which Mystery Model??

Click image for larger version

Name:	ring.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	643807

1st clue... (thinking more than one maybe needed.) her first ring ever...

Comment

2nd Clue... another picture of our adorable mystery model wearing her "cotton on" panties.

Name:	Capture.JPG
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	643809

Comment

Name:	144433.jpg
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	643810

Could this pic. be the frontal view of the above pic ?...Kylie has the cutest, sexiest little butt
                              Last edited by tjsunray; 27 May 2013, 01:33 PM.

Comment

And a really high-up belly button...?! What the?

Comment

Name:	AVN_n645031612_989087_1742.jpg
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	643814

A little something different.I came across this pic.while browsing the threads and i recognize only 8

out of the 11 models. So, i wonder who ( 1 PERSON ONLY ) can help name my 3 mystery models ?

1 - ?

2 - Patience/ Michelle

3 - Marigold

4 - ?

5 - Melita

6 - Chloe_B

7 - Violet

8 - Jacki

9 - ?

10 - Susie

11 - Sue-Ann

Comment

Well, we know the models that went on that trip: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ead.php?t=8195 but there's also staff on that pic. They all look rather different. And tall The ones you're missing are Julietta, Anneke and Toby. See this thread for more AEE pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                      Well, we know the models that went on that trip: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ead.php?t=8195 but there's also staff on that pic. They all look rather different. And tall The ones you're missing are Julietta, Anneke and Toby. See this thread for more AEE pics.
                                      Thank's Frans...i should have taken the time to do the research first before posing the question. A lot of new material there. I know what i'll be doing in the next few days

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                        And a really high-up belly button...?! What the?
                                        Kylie? How long did it take you to have a sneaky look at your belly button to confirm it's actual position?? haha

I guess... It must be Frans turns for asking the question....

Comment

Moving on forward.

At the request of which model, did her boyfriend have an ampallang procedure done ?..oooouuuch !!!

Warning !!!...all male members be advised...may cause temporary discomfort in groin area ...graphic pic of penis piercing !
                                          Last edited by tjsunray; 27 May 2013, 11:04 PM.

Comment

First Clue - you would want to invite her, she would be the " life of the party "

Comment

Second Clue

First Clue - you would want to invite her, she would be the " life of the party "
                                              All of the words above hold true at best
                                              But one in particular stands out from the rest

Comment

Clue #3

Her family moved to OZ in 2000 from the USA. She started her thread in 2006 and it was in 2010 when she mentioned her boyfriend ( Joe ) had the penis piercing done.

Comment

Ouch! That would be Kristin

Comment

Ouch !!!!!!! is right !...and to be honest it was the first time i had heard of such a procedure, an ampallang that is...Kristin's Post. For his sake i hope he hasn't lived to regret it.
                                                    Last edited by tjsunray; 31 May 2013, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Did I read here that Joe has been replaced with a Josephine???
                                                      I think I read that somewhere??

Comment

Hey, which model worked for an NGO, teaching English, in a place with a dearth of queer folks?

Comment

Hey, which model worked for an NGO, teaching English, in a place with a dearth of queer folks?
                                                          That would be our Darling Red Head Dahlia.

Comment

Had to really dig deep in the nooks and crannies of this model's thread to come up with not so obvious clues.

- One way to her heart is eggs Benedict for breakfast.

- Her fav. word for vagina is Gynie but also likes to use Schmoo.

That's all for now.

Comment

Had to really dig deep in the nooks and crannies of this model's thread to come up with not so obvious clues.

- One way to her heart is eggs Benedict for breakfast.

- Her fav. word for vagina is Gynie but also likes to use Schmoo.

That's all for now.
                                                              That would be our favourite Ukrainian... (well kinda... haha) Daria Lucky you made it out of her thread TJ... one can get lost in there for days... haha

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X