No announcement yet.

Mystery Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is indeed the lovely Katy! I love that picture of her with the playbill, she looks so happy.

Comment

*phew* Okay...new question...

Which model has a career as a musical theatre performer?

Comment

Originally posted by KaraZorEl View Post
        *phew* Okay...new question...

Which model has a career as a musical theatre performer?
        In what Country ?

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
          In what Country ?
          Australia. (I realize there may be more than one answer to this, but my knowledge of the message boards is strongest from 2006-2010)

Comment

I figure dance is a definite requirement for a musical theater performer and the model that came to mind immediately with her amazing contemporary dance performance in one of her shoots is Jemima...

Comment

Cass ?? I know she was a singer and sang the New Zealand national anthem before a rugby league test... So would imagine she could also be a musical theatre performer...

mind you she is a tad before 2006 - 2010 so will keep thinking

Comment

Ohhh maybe another Kiwi girl.... Danielle N ??

Comment

Lovely girls, all, yet not the one I'm thinking of.

Danielle N is a very good guess! She was gearing up to study musical theatre in 2009. I wasn't terribly active on the boards past April 2010, and Danielle returned to update us on her career in the summer of 2010.

So another hint is that the model I'm thinking of was already working in musical theatre at the time she first appeared on AW.

Comment

Is it Ego-centric Hillery?

her thread is great... http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...l=1#post276277
                    (in which Cleo shamelessly flirts with Hillery, too bad they never had an AW meeting on the sheets)

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                      Is it Ego-centric Hillery?

her thread is great... http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...l=1#post276277
                      (in which Cleo shamelessly flirts with Hillery, too bad they never had an AW meeting on the sheets)
                      Hillery indeed! She's fabulous

Okay, your turn...

Comment

Hillery does have quite the thread, the first post is a real jem, I'll need to have a look at some of her shoots **scurries off the the archives**

Comment

This young lady has described herself as an outdoors girl, a lover of things metal, and has an outstandingly, gorgeous smile.

Comment

This young lady has described herself as an outdoors girl, a lover of things metal, and has an outstandingly, gorgeous smile.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	lp_index.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	643792

You mean of this variety ? ( just kidding )...don't even know where to start, i'll wait for the next clue .

Comment

You know what !...i just remembered something ( while looking for clues to Kara's quiz question ) about a model going to study Auto Mechanics....but for the life of me can't now remember which model it was ?

i'll just have to go through all the threads from 2006 -2010 again and hope i get lucky.

Comment

Dear Abby aficionados, it's metal as in the music.
                                New Clue - This model appears in a girl/girl fun shoot with a bunch of other models.
                                Use powerful filters and search to find real amateur shoots that float your boat - even if you're not a member.

Comment

As i was searching for that elusive line " I love cars...and i'm going to school to study Auto mechanics, and my fav car is ? " ( which i still haven't found ) i

coincidentally stumbled on this model Julietta ,...heavy metal music, loves the outdoors and not to mention her radiant smile all adds up to a even more

accurate match to your description,so i'll go with Julietta then.
                                  Last edited by tjsunray; 19 May 2013, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Good work TJ!

Julietta was one of the AEE Adult expo girls and starred in the wonderful Belly Dancing Girls here on AW.

Comment

OK, i already had this one prepared...a more recent one.

Name:	Japanese Kanji Tattoos1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	643793 Click image for larger version

Name:	japanese-kanji-tattoo-designs.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	643794

I was curious as to the meaning of these symbols tattooed on the inside of her upper left arm and posted them in her thread with the explanation.

She visited from OZ twice, once in 2010 and again in 2012. Has 2 G/G's, 2 Solos, and 4 IM's.

Comment

OK, i already had this one prepared...a more recent one.

[ATTACH]32406[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]32408[/ATTACH]

I was curious as to the meaning of these symbols tattooed on the inside of her upper left arm and posted them in her thread with the explanation.

She visited from OZ twice, once in 2010 and again in 2012. Has 2 G/G's, 2 Solos, and 4 IM's.
                                        That's an easy one.... That would be Edie if I am not mistaken....

Name:	Captureed.JPG
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	643795

Comment

ok.... Who were the threeAW models that were part of the AW Webcam, 3 month, trial back in 2011.
                                          Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 19 May 2013, 06:09 AM. Reason: had to take out a word otherwise it would have been too easy

Comment

. That's an easy one.... That would be Edie if I am not mistaken....

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                            ok.... Who were the threeAW models that were part of the AW Webcam, 3 month, trial back in 2011.
                                            Pinky, are you by chance returning the favor of an easy question ?....the three models are Anycka, Maya C and Asdyna... .NO CONFIRMATION REQUIRED !

Name:	awpotd-2012-05-14-ams.jpg
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	643796

OK..My question is:...who is the model portrait in the wall picture on the left ?
                                            Last edited by tjsunray; 20 May 2013, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Veronika.

What model exhibits a popular distinguishing feature when she orgasms, that is a bit of an antonym of her AW name?
                                              Last edited by bookmanz; 20 May 2013, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Veronika.

What model exhibits a popular distinguishing feature when she orgasms, that is a bit of an antonym of her AW name?
                                                Could it be as in Immi - nent.....here it cums !

Comment

Could it be as in Immi - nent.....here it cums !
                                                  Nope, this model is not from Oz or the Eurozone. But from North America.

Comment

Nope, this model is not from Oz or the Eurozone. But from North America.
                                                    Aha...good one Bookie !....She is Sahara - nothing dry about this beauty, as squirting is the distinguishing feature.
                                                    Last edited by tjsunray; 21 May 2013, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Here she is:

- Energy Galore !!!!

- 3 cats

- Passion Fruit - Pesto Pizza - Salmon -Fruity White Wine

- Electro Music

- Loves to write Loooooooooooooooong posts

- Pre - Amsterdam

Comment

A clue for miss Energy Galore :

A student in OZ she was and from afar, not a native to the land.
                                                        In a recent shoot and in in her avatar, you'll see an object in her hand.

Comment

Is it Hiking Girl, Kara D!
                                                          Last edited by bookmanz; 23 May 2013, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Yes, Kara gets the nod ....
                                                            Last edited by tjsunray; 23 May 2013, 09:26 PM.

Comment

This natural redhead did some shoots for AW when she was pregnant.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X