• Show
Clear All

Nude girl Sofia M (comes back)

Nude girl Sofia M (comes back)
    Attached Files

Love...

...your curly hair. Sexy and sweet!

Comment

Good to see Sofia in a new shoot here. Gorgeous as ever.

Thanks everyone for letting us savor the lovely Sofia again.

Comment

More Sofia please! She's totally gorgeous.

Comment

Oh Sofia is sooooo pretty!

I'm just downloading her double IM now, I hope that means she's done, or will do, a GG hardcore as well.

But anything with her in it is lovely. Thanks Sofia!

Comment

Everything Sofia has done has been just great. I love you Sofia M.

Comment

Great

1000 kisses to Sofia for this wonderful Clip !!

Comment

Smiling here!

Well guys I have some fond memories of these releases - seeing the photo at the top of this thread had me smiling from ear to ear. Was such a giggle and I still can't believe I fitted in the suitcase ha ha ha.

Thanks for all your welcoming comments - I love reading them and knowing your inner thoughts.

To show my appreciation I have shared an image with you I set up as a kind of test shot for Victorian erotica. My sister runs a vintage textile business hence the silk bloomers from that era which I must say felt amazing on my bum.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi Sofia
                  I visited the west of scotland some years ago, Glasgow and Kilmartin. Sadly Iam several generations oldr than you, but your beauty anf openness inspire me, AW has shown me the diversity of womanhood. And I thank Abby for that. I think my generation was repressed, the current generation has greater freedom to explore, and experiment. This I can only do in images sadly. But back in my time in Kilmartin, in Glasgow there are special memories of a special lady. No contact of the type you would expect, very conventional. But still very special. And that accent, the flag everywhere. Just fantastic.
                  Love that photo
                  Ontheroad
                  Australia

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X