X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Kylie H

Video masturbation: Kylie H
    Attached Files

the queen of abbywinters has returnlove love love kylie h sooo much,so fuckin beautiful.so happy to see her back.cant wait for the video,its gonna be a 5 star performance of course.

Comment

man kylie H you are sooo hot.your AWEsome.PERFECTION.perfect body and everything.great to see you back.hope to see more of you in the future.love you kylie HI salute you!

Comment

You can't help but fall in love with her bubbly energy. Kylie's a sexy little light bulb.

Comment

Beautifully performed...smooth, sensuous, seductive playfulness in the style of Kylie. No head-bobbing music going on here !...just playing with a gentle

rhythm that steadily builds up, ending on a climatic high note followed with a Happy Smile

A standing ovation from me and also from either Chell or GLaDOS ( bottom right hand corner at the 5:20 mark )

Comment

So Great to have Kylie back...

Yes... The Kylie IM trade mark cheeky little grin (aka happy smile)...

Click image for larger version

Name:	kyliesmile.png
Views:	1
Size:	523.2 KB
ID:	643803 Totally adorable....

Good spotting TJ... Chell or GLaDOS??? Not sure if it's either... Firstly doesn't look like "Casa del Chinchilla" unless it's their holiday home... But also unless they dye their fur like Auntie Masie (and their Mum.. now) then it seem they have changed colour... Sure they are gray... (is it even a chin in the IM?? Now thinking, it's maybe a rabbit... )

Name:	Capture.JPG
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	643805

Name:	chins.JPG
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	643804

"The one closest to us looks like GLaDOS (who is the more sociable one) and the one at the back is Chell (she bites a bit)."

btw... wonderful shoot Kylie... as per ALWAYS

Pinky

ps: little sad I may have spent more time looking at the cute furry animal than Kylie...

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
              ps: little sad I may have spent more time looking at the cute furry animal than Kylie...
              You must watch the IM again to correct that problem

Comment

Nawww thanks my lovelys. Nothing better than seeing your lovely feedback on one of my shoots. Sneaky confession, this was shot on the same day as my steamy shoot with Misha and Jia, and (as you can tell from THAT teasing shoot) poor ol' Kylie was all worked up with no relief! So my intimate moment started with me SUPER ready to go and as a result I had to try my hardest to go as slowly as possible. You can imagine how close you would be after spending an hour or so with two beautiful naked ladies, touching and kissing their beautiful boobs and faces without any... naughtier... playtimes.

The furry little fella in-shot is actually a rabbit (not mine, he belongs to another model, I think it was Fleur?) Chell and GLaDOS live in Casa del Chinchilla still, and before that, they lived in a slightly smaller (1m high x 0.5m wide x 0.3m wide) wooden home. We could call it "Chinchilla Lodge", perhaps? Hehe.

I thought it was kinda funny how I laugh all embarrassed when I orgasm. I didn't realize before that I do that, so I looked at my other shoots and I always seem to have this cheeky/embarrassed little post-orgasm giggle. What a goose

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                  Nawww thanks my lovelys. Nothing better than seeing your lovely feedback on one of my shoots. Sneaky confession, this was shot on the same day as my steamy shoot with Misha and Jia, and (as you can tell from THAT teasing shoot) poor ol' Kylie was all worked up with no relief! So my intimate moment started with me SUPER ready to go and as a result I had to try my hardest to go as slowly as possible. You can imagine how close you would be after spending an hour or so with two beautiful naked ladies, touching and kissing their beautiful boobs and faces without any... naughtier... playtimes.

The furry little fella in-shot is actually a rabbit (not mine, he belongs to another model, I think it was Fleur?) Chell and GLaDOS live in Casa del Chinchilla still, and before that, they lived in a slightly smaller (1m high x 0.5m wide x 0.3m wide) wooden home. We could call it "Chinchilla Lodge", perhaps? Hehe.

I thought it was kinda funny how I laugh all embarrassed when I orgasm. I didn't realize before that I do that, so I looked at my other shoots and I always seem to have this cheeky/embarrassed little post-orgasm giggle. What a goose

Dear Kylie,
                  thank you soo much for the insight. Yes, Isn't it a shame that the models have to work soo hard? I think I could not do as well as you did. But that might just be a questions about experience.
                  Hope you still enjoy your work at AW
                  Love Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina_B View Post
                    Dear Kylie,
                    thank you soo much for the insight. Yes, Isn't it a shame that the models have to work soo hard? I think I could not do as well as you did. But that might just be a questions about experience.
                    Hope you still enjoy your work at AW
                    Love Sabrina
                    Well I don't know I'd go so far as to call it a shame that I had to work so hard kissing and licking beautiful women and then masturbating to an enjoyable, albeit speedy, orgasm (unless you're teasing me here, it's hard to tell via text) but yes, all pity and sympathy for Kylie who does not get to have enough sex with beautiful women as she would like to! Entitled brat? Moi? Never...

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                      Well I don't know I'd go so far as to call it a shame that I had to work so hard kissing and licking beautiful women and then masturbating to an enjoyable, albeit speedy, orgasm (unless you're teasing me here, it's hard to tell via text) but yes, all pity and sympathy for Kylie who does not get to have enough sex with beautiful women as she would like to! Entitled brat? Moi? Never...
                      Dearest Kylie,
                      yes, I was somehow teasing.
                      I am sad to hear that you are working at the source but could not profit as much you would wish.
                      Would it help to talk to the wonderful model liason? Or would it be benefitial to start a campain here to request more shoots with Kylie? Maybe some newbies want just to watch to see a gg and then it would be an educational session?
                      Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina < 3

Comment

Ha since reading this post all I can think of is Kylie's animals getting into the hair dye box and her coming back home to find them all green, pink and blue!

It is always a joy to see her body - heck I have seen it up close and I am still eager to see more! xx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X