X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Claudia S & Gisela

Lesbian Sex: Claudia S & Gisela
    Attached Files

omg, what a great shoot. Two lovely ladies and soo muvh kissing and cute eye contacts.
    Love it :-) Sabrina

Comment

The best part

What was the best part of shoot and what do you like the best about having lesbian sex?

Comment

Our fiery dark-haired Spanish Princess set the stage on fire again with her Hot passionate kisses as she casts her spell on the cute and curvy Dutch Gisela ....I love Muchos Muchos Besos !!!

Getting down on the floor towards the end was an added bonus which resulted in two more orgasm...great shoot Ladies !!
        Hope to see Claudia again...

And a BIG CONGRAT'S TO MISHA as she makes her debut from behind the camera.
        Last edited by tjsunray; 9 June 2013, 03:02 PM.

Comment

I love the bit where Gisela has her hand down Claudia's knickers while they are kissing. That's just so sexy!

Comment

Don't know if it was already brought to your attention elsewhere but i noticed in the Claudia & Gisela shoot, the first segment of images are with Claudia and Mina. Could it be possible that it's only on my computer ?
            Last edited by tjsunray; 28 August 2013, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
              Don't know if it was already brought to your attention elsewhere but i noticed in the Claudia & Gisela shoot, the first segment of images are with Claudia and Mina. Could it be possible that it's only on my computer ?
              No, you are correct. The Dressing Room set is indeed from another shoot, will notify HQ about that. Thanks!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X