X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Pippa (comes back)

Nude girl Pippa (comes back)
    Attached Files

Another great location for an outdoors shoot by Pippa. It seems to suit the adventurous and thrill-seeking personality that she is. A perfect sunny day with a gentle breeze blowing must have helped heighten her libido... she looked so sweet with her eyes closed, as she was totally immersed in her fantasy....Thank you Pippa....great shoot !

P.S.....Izzy can be heard saying " Action " at the 14:19 mark !......WRONG TIMING IZZY !!!...Iit should have been at the beginning of the peeing scene at 17:29 mark !

- Also, if i was to wager a bet, i would venture to say " Madie " in the rave ( on the front page ) is a typo and not a new staff member. ?.... ( it might have already been corrected by the time you read this )

Comment

Yes as you can see from the video it was a bit blowy which game me goosebumps but it made my skin extra sensitive which didn't put me off at all!
      It was surprisingly comft on top of that tree trunk

lol in the background of that image by my shoes you can see two pervy sheep!
      The sheep kept away from me during the shoot though, they were cute!

Comment

There are white pervy sheep in the meadow
        Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day....

More Pippa please! I would love to see her back for another girl-girl shoot.
        Last edited by trebor; 16 June 2013, 04:22 AM.

Comment

This is a brilliant nude girl, solo shoot.
          Pippa could not be sexier or more adorable.
          The stills and video are superb.
          An eleven on a scale of ten!

Comment

trebor: I'd love to do another girl-girl shoot shall we start a petition? lol

bookmanz: thank you very much! eleven out of ten yay! I'm so glad you liked the video and photos.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X