Unable to purchase new credit for my a-la-carte membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to purchase new credit for my a-la-carte membership

I've noticed a similarish thread to this, so I apologise if I'm being naughty making another but I digress.

About a week or so ago, I was browsing some new shoots, and when i went to purchase more credit, the usual username and password box popped up, but with an extra question box at the bottom. I attempted to answer (and am pretty sure I got it right) but it came up with a second box as show here:
    img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/TyrannicFeenix/creditscreen_zps4fe3d2e8.png

After following the continue button and correcting my card information (which had been recently changed as my old card had ceased to function properly and had been replaced with a new card with the same number but different expiry and CVV) and returning to the site and clicking the Buy Credit button brings up the following login and question screen:
    img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/TyrannicFeenix/buycredits_zpsd6e5b11e.png

Which vanishes after a moment to this screen:
    img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/TyrannicFeenix/buycredit_zps5d36f61a.png

It changes before I can even click into the necessary box to answer the question, which also has not loaded. As such I cannot purchase new credit for my account or get any new shoots. I sent of several trouble tickets about this in the last few day (and I'm sorry for being such a bother, but there are some new shoots I REALLY want to look at). I can sign in to my account fine and access and download all my old material perfectly, I just can't acquire new content.

I have tried to purchase credit on Chrome and IE on my computer (my primary method for getting credit and accessing content in the past) and also on Chrome on my Galaxy Note Tablet, and all three yielded the same result. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. And I thank you for even taking the time to read this babble.

Tyrannic, many thanks for the explanation and screenshots. Not sure what happened with your trouble-tickets, did you check any spamfilter you might have on the email you specified? Anyway, I will forward this to account-support and tech-support, one of them will contact you.

Comment

Double double checked and there are no AW emails in my spam, trash or inbox. And the newsletter emails usually come through to my inbox just fine so I don't think there is anything wrong there. Thanks for forwarding it along for me.

Comment

As I still haven't heard back on this in about 10 days, I re-double-checked all my information on GMBill, it is 100% accurate and up to date, no hashes or other symbols that might throw it out (as I saw in the other a-la-carte thread having trouble). Haven't recieved any emails from AW about this though I'm fairly sure my email client isn't blocking them.
        I can still access and download my previous purchases but am still having the same error when trying to buy more credit to purchase new shoots.
        Again thank you for taking the time to read all this and for any and all help. Still totally adore the site and can't wait to get some of these new shoots

Comment

Hi Tyrannic, your problem description does sound different then the ones resolved recently as you can still access previously bought content. That's a good thing of course

Did you also check your creditcard information in GmBill, is that up to date with new expire date? (do NOT post details here, customer support will handle that via email as needed).
          Have contact staff to check status of your ticket, sorry for the delay.

Comment

Thanks for the quick responses Frans. And its a very good thing, especially seems I have a few still to download that I purchased a while back.

I have made absolutely certain that my GMBill info is accurate (though it does seem that the expired card info was the starter for all this). All that info is now completely up to date, I've even updated password and email information as well.
            Would it be possible to get someone to send just a test email to me so I can ensure it's not getting lost on my end.

Comment

G'day; the pay-per-scene account security has been causing troubles for quite a few people- so you're definitely not alone on this one. I just sent a fresh email to you on the matter- though I notice it's to a different email address as the last time you contacted us, (@msn, and @live) - so maybe that's got to do with the comms breakdown?

Anyhow, have a look in your @msn inbox, and we can tackle this head on. Cheers!

Comment

Hi Brent, thanks for looking into this for me. I received the email to my @msn inbox (not spam, came through just fine) I changed the GMBill one to the @live address because it's my primary email across all my services nowadays, but that's not important.
                Tried to copy and paste the info into the question box but I'm still having the problem of it collapsing the entire popup box before I have a chance to click in the text box and press paste. The amount of time between the second and third pictures above is less than 2 seconds. I've no doubt I could enter the correct information if I had enough time but it changes to the third picture before I can do anything.
                And the strangest thing of all is the first time the box showed up, I answered the question correctly (as it's listed in the email you sent) and it said it was wrong then. Not sure if that's important or not, but thought I'd share it anyway.

I'm extremely grateful for all your help in this so far, and loving AW even more, not only do you have great shoots but excellent staff as well.

Comment

Just buzzing this thread again, still having the same trouble. The popup is not remaining there long enough for the question to show up, much less paste in the answer. Many thanks already for the effort, just wanted to make sure you knew it was still a problem and it didn't get lost in the pile.

Comment

Geez, that's no good. Shoot us a reply to the earlier email you got, or submit a ticket, and we can try to 1-to-1 solve this. For now, based on the fact that I haven't heard of this from anyone else (at least not as well explained that I recognise it), my gut feeling is that either your browser, and addon, adblocker, or security sofrware might be interfering with the 'fancy' workings of the site that control that pop-up. Try using the latest version of Firefox (you mentioned you don't normally use that one, right?)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X