X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Rose D & Yale

Lesbian Sex: Rose D & Yale
    Attached Files

A lovely set!From two lovely young ladies.

Just one question:for a while stills sets have had photos of the models standing together side by side,from the front and from the back.Recently the pictures from the rear side are no longer there,is there a reason for that?I've always found them attractive to look at....appealing to me, being a bottom man perhaps!

Comment

I'm surprised that only one person has commented so far. Two beautiful natural girls making love, you are both something special. Rose with that wild Gypsy look, those eyes, that beautiful body reminiscent of some of Norman Lindsay's paintings, very sexy. And Yale, so beautiful. You both came across as natural, connected, down to earth and enjoying the passion and heat of the moment. I’m lost for words which are adequate. Thank you both..

Comment

Fantastic! Very sexy getting to see little glimpses of their beautiful bodies pressed together outdoors, then getting to see them in all their glory indoors.

Comment

Exquisite looking blonde on brunette tryst

I really look forward to having the time to watch their videos. The stills are stunning and I can't wait for the main event. I love Yale's personality as much as her natural good looks. Yale's so great, every time we see her.
          Aussie Rose is my current all-time-fave. She's an absolute dream!

Comment

Originally posted by philchen View Post
            A lovely set!From two lovely young ladies.

Just one question:for a while stills sets have had photos of the models standing together side by side,from the front and from the back.Recently the pictures from the rear side are no longer there,is there a reason for that?I've always found them attractive to look at....appealing to me, being a bottom man perhaps!
            As a bit of a Bottom man myself i have to agree. Please dont cut out the rear shots, in fact add more of them!

Comment

This is super hot!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X