• Show
Clear All

Nude girl Noa

Nude girl Noa
    Attached Files

Lovely girl with a beautiful smile.

Comment

wow, what a great shoot.
      Hope that Noa will apear more often here.
      Love Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina_B View Post
        wow, what a great shoot.
        Hope that Noa will apear more often here.
        Love Sabrina
        I could not agree more, Sabrina. Of course is such a pretty girl a "must" for us her on AW, but I really liked the teasing. I hope for more teasing, fun and crazy activities, and a bit les masturbation. Agree, Sabrina??

Comment

Listening to Noa, she sounds like she is from Germany. Or is her very accent-free English also common for Dutch people, compared to Misha or Yale?

Comment

Very pretty!

Comment

Gorgeous! I love her red hair and pale skin.

Comment

Ich habe auch eine rote Küche... :-)
                -> I also have a red kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
                  Ich habe auch eine rote Küche... :-)
                  -> I also have a red kitchen
                  Toll für dich. :-D

Mine is white with some blue Kacheln...anybody else who wants to share?
                  Last edited by dropshop; 20 June 2013, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Hi there,

This beautiful blonde girl has stirred something inside my heart as well as exciting me physically. She's amazing, especially her smile. Her boobs are pretty wonderful too. I loved that in her girl girl shoot she had the added attraction of having pubic hair.

She talks so nicely and honestly on camera about her sexual attractions to both men and women. Her love of women really comes out in her girl girl shoot with Misha, the chemistry was intense and she was so passionate and at the same time sensual and enjoying the moment. Some of the looks of desire and longing they gave each other were just so sexy I can't really describe it in words. I don't know if she knows how lovely she is both physically and just chatting on video.

I would love for her to come back for another shoot and video to explore her feelings about other topics and questions. Also I would love to see her in action with more girls, so I can feel that amazing sensation of watching her make love to another woman. So AW if you can make it happen please do. Noa you're a wonderful young woman and I thank you for making me feel both happy and excited by your beauty, personality, the way you talk naturally about your feelings and also your wonderful skills with women.

SF

Comment

I would love to see Noa in more G/G shoots. Is she interested? She is lovely!

Comment

Hey beautiful Noa,

I put some ideas for more girl partners in the T3 wishlist thread. Hope you might have a look and see if there are any you like. As I said before you have the most beautiful presence and show your emotions and feelings in such a natural honest way, as you did with Misha in your shoot and videos. I hope you come back and do more for AW as you are an amazing young woman. If you do fancy talking to us at any point about all kinds of things, whether related to AW, sex or just things you love doing, please do start a thread of your own in the Models Speak. You had some interesting stuff to say in your video about your sexual preferences and there are lots of other things to talk about too. Anyway hope you're well and happy.

Take care,

SF

Comment

Hi everyone! I have been reading all the posts and they really make me smile Thank you so much. I'm glad that people like it and that I can share the amazing moments I had. You are all so nice. I really loved making the shoots and I would really love to do a lot more! AW has such a lot of hot girls that I can't wait to meet. There is some more coming up but I don't know when. I can't wait because its so nice to see those moments again and relive them. I might start my own post.. I really wouldn't know what to say though haha :P xxx Noa

Comment

I'm confident that you will find something noteworthy to say.

Comment

Hey Noa,

I think you would have enough to say. I find that the models and the members inspire each other at different times. Sometimes I will come on and post questions or ideas for my favourite young women on here. Sometimes I come on to respond to a post by a model because they have inspired me to with something they have written. You had some really cool thoughts about sex and sexuality in your video. It would be interesting to explore these further. There are also other topics like films, music or travelling and I'm sure you have interesting things to say about one or more of these. Also you can communicate with the other girls and models on here, maybe even flirt with some of them if you want to. The forums are good for posting your own photos, they can be of yourself, naked or not naked or they can be just interesting photos of something you took and want to share.

Anyway I would really love to see you start your own thread Noa in the Models Speak section, it is only natural that I want to get to know a little bit more about such a beautiful, natural and very expressive and lovely young woman. You can come in and post messages once every day, two days, once a week or once every two weeks, it is up to you how much you want to come on and chat. There's no pressure. It would be especially nice to talk with you about the shoot with Misha and the one coming soon with Gisela. I am so excited about seeing this one.

Take care,

SF
                              Last edited by sweatyfox; 18 November 2013, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                                Hey Noa,

I think you would have enough to say. I find that the models and the members inspire each other at different times. Sometimes I will come on and post questions or ideas for my favourite young women on here. Sometimes I come on to respond to a post by a model because they have inspired me to with something they have written. You had some really cool thoughts about sex and sexuality in your video. It would be interesting to explore these further. There are also other topics like films, music or travelling and I'm sure you have interesting things to say about one or more of these. Also you can communicate with the other girls and models on here, maybe even flirt with some of them if you want to. The forums are good for posting your own photos, they can be of yourself, naked or not naked or they can be just interesting photos of something you took and want to share.

Anyway I would really love to see you start your own thread Noa in the Models Speak section, it is only natural that I want to get to know a little bit more about such a beautiful, natural and very expressive and lovely young woman. You can come in and post messages once every two days, once a week or once every two weeks, it is up to you how much you want to come on and chat. There's no pressure. It would be especially nice to talk with you about the shoot with Misha and the one coming soon with Gisela. I am so excited about seeing this one.

Take care,

SF
                                Noa,
                                I second -sweetyfox thans for the nice words
                                Love Sabrina

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X