Multiple-model hardcore shoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple-model hardcore shoot?

Does anyone know of any multiple-model shoots (like DIY girls, Ballpit girls, Limo girls, etc) where the girls approach the girl-girl 'Hardcore' level?

The closest thing i've ever found was this Spin the Bottle shoot with Annabelle Lee, Kylie H, Dahlia, and Jenna K. But they split off into couples before getting to anything hardcore.

I think it's be really awesome to see a shoot like this where the girls actually get down and dirty all in one big group. It always seems like the girls are on the verge of licking or fingering each other, but hold back for whatever reason. I especially think the Limo girls shoot would have been even more incredible if the girls got a chance to finger each other and otherwise be just a little more hardcore.

There are two T3 threesome shoots on the site: one with Theresa, Greta, and Katya Y and one with Chloe B, Kiki, and Larissa M. Also be sure to check out Chloe B and Paula's shoot, the legendary former model Matilda who was assisting for the shoot jumps into the shower with the girls for the grand finale.

Comment

Wow, all these beautiful girls, and only 2 threesomes? Why so few? I would seriously love to see something in the style of the 4+ girl groups, just at a 'hardcore' rather than 'makeout' level. Something like "Sleepover Girls" seems like it's just begging to be something like this.

Comment

I'll be more then happy to take part in a 3 some, 4 some or more some!!!

Comment

.... And we would love to watch, Pippa..

Comment

Originally posted by rememberremember View Post
            I think it's be really awesome to see a shoot like this where the girls actually get down and dirty all in one big group. It always seems like the girls are on the verge of licking or fingering each other, but hold back for whatever reason. I especially think the Limo girls shoot would have been even more incredible if the girls got a chance to finger each other and otherwise be just a little more hardcore.
            In my experience the shoots where the girls hold back are usually a way for models to decide whether they're comfortable doing a full-on girl-girl shoot. abbywinters.com is a great way to test the waters on your sexuality, so some girls think they'd like to try something with a girl, but they don't have the confidence to go out and pick someone up and they don't want to sign up for a girl-girl shoot and then realise it's not for them, so my shoot with Misha and Jia was a chance for Jia to see how she felt about getting up close and personal with the ladies. In my and Misha's case, we would have happily gone all the way, but obviously in the interest of keeping things comfortable and within Jia's limits, we restrained ourselves.

Does that make sense? I seem to be getting worse and worse at explaining things. Been quiet on the forums for too long maybe? hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by pippa View Post
              And you! You're so naughty I could just die. Let me know when you're planning this threesome party, I'm so there.

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                Does that make sense? I seem to be getting worse and worse at explaining things. Been quiet on the forums for too long maybe? hehe.
                Totally makes sense, and I'm glad AW respects model's wishes like that. That said, I'm sure there's at least a handful of models who would gladly take part in a foursome or more. Maybe start with a group of girls who have shot with each other before. As long as everyone is well-informed and happy to take part, why not? I think it would make for quite the exciting shoot!

hmm... maybe you and Pippa and another couple girls could make this happen.
                Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                Originally posted by pippa View Post
                And you! You're so naughty I could just die. Let me know when you're planning this threesome party, I'm so there.
                Last edited by rememberremember; 28 June 2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Dear Kylie! Now you have not been to long on this board, and you explain everything very clearly!! Please to continue to respond to the posts in here. It is interesting to read your statements and comments! Go on dear

Comment

I'd also love to see this! There's something very, very sexy about four, five, seven or even more girls having sex together all at once, and I've been puzzled and just a tiny bit disappointed it hasn't happened on my absolute favorite site yet, after all these years.

One other Australian site has had a couple of shoots/videos like this - and one of these videos was the craziest, most abandoned and horny sex I've seen. I'm sure AW would even do it much, MUCH better.

The great thing about Limo girls was the lovely clothes and underwear that the absolutely gorgeous girls were wearing - they were all so perfectly beautiful and ravishing. I wish it'd ended with all of them going down on each other - think it would've been the World's Best Ever Shoot!

Comment

I'd also love to do a multi-girl shoot. Sounds like fun! Being with one girl makes me nervous (all the focus is on the two of you) but I think there is almost an anonymity to being with a bunch of people at once that takes the pressure off (or that's how I imagine it).

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
                        I'd also love to do a multi-girl shoot. Sounds like fun! Being with one girl makes me nervous (all the focus is on the two of you) but I think there is almost an anonymity to being with a bunch of people at once that takes the pressure off (or that's how I imagine it).
                        WOW! I would so LOVE to see this happen! PLEASE, AW!!
                        Can't even count how many times I've come watching your videos - I'm usually in the middle of a nice slow session looking through a whole selection and planning on a couple hours more of the same, and then you or someone else slips a finger or a blue dildo into your bottom, and next thing I know I'm wiping the floor around my computer desk with a whole handful of tissues... very annoying.
                        Rest of this evening: imagining Renae lying face down on a bed surrounded by five girls taking turns to lick and finger her ass and pussy... ohmygod

Comment

If we can just get Rose D,Renae,Misha and Brooklyn in a room together I think I will die a happy man...oh and if you could bring back Aletta to join in aswell....ok i'm in fantasy land I know

Comment

Originally posted by antheafan View Post
                            WOW! I would so LOVE to see this happen! PLEASE, AW!!
                            Can't even count how many times I've come watching your videos - I'm usually in the middle of a nice slow session looking through a whole selection and planning on a couple hours more of the same, and then you or someone else slips a finger or a blue dildo into your bottom, and next thing I know I'm wiping the floor around my computer desk with a whole handful of tissues... very annoying.
                            Rest of this evening: imagining Renae lying face down on a bed surrounded by five girls taking turns to lick and finger her ass and pussy... ohmygod
                            Hehe, thanks

Originally posted by freestyle550 View Post
                            If we can just get Rose D,Renae,Misha and Brooklyn in a room together I think I will die a happy man...oh and if you could bring back Aletta to join in aswell....ok i'm in fantasy land I know
                            I would just like to officially say YES to that foursome. But yeah, I think we are both in fantasy land now Slightly off-topic, but for some reason I could not appreciate what an amazing body Misha has until I saw it in person. I mean obviously I have seen her naked on the site so I knew she was good looking, but when I was around her for a whole day, I was just staring at her ass and boobs the whole time in amazement. I don't quite know how its possible, but I just thought you guys should know, you don't even know how hot she actually is.

Comment

Misha is hot for sure Renae,you two would have had such fun i'm certain

Comment

Originally posted by antheafan View Post

One other Australian site has had a couple of shoots/videos like this - and one of these videos was the craziest, most abandoned and horny sex I've seen. I'm sure AW would even do it much, MUCH better.
                                As a recent convert to the joys of 'group sex', I think an AW shoot like this would be amazing. I think AW would do it in a more sensual way than the other website you mention. I hope it happens!

Comment

There is this event going on Myfreecams this week called Cam Girl Mansion where a lot of models all meet up at a mansion and get up to a lot of hijinx, from masturbation to sex. Its a little forced since they are performing for the cam, but I thought it would be awesome if AW tried an ambitious project like this someday. Maybe get 8 models together for a weekend and record them "Real World" style.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X