• Show
Clear All

Nude girl Zaira

Nude girl Zaira
    Attached Files

What a wonderful model Zaira is.

yusa

Comment

Zaira - you are a beautiful, sensuous young lady and I am so glad that you jhave shared this beauty with us. I look forward to your return in a video when we can experience your loving body more closely. Thank you for sharing...

Comment

Zaira - I was not disappointed - your video was spectacular - I loved seeing all of your luscious body parts. You have such a beautiful bum. I hope you will share yourself once again in the future...

Comment

Originally posted by hardev4301 View Post
          Zaira - you are a beautiful, sensuous young lady and I am so glad that you jhave shared this beauty with us. I look forward to your return in a video when we can experience your loving body more closely. Thank you for sharing...
          Ohh! This is a wonderful shoot!! I would say it is a soloshoot at its best! I hope you can read our statemente and that you say hello. You are a real gem. Zaira

Comment

Hola zaira im live in buenos aires and you i write in english its the rules i hope find you in some place la tenes re peluda me encanto la otra mina es tu pareja estan buenisimas las 2

answer me please

Comment

Am I alone in finding this video slightly disconcerting? Zaira is indeed a beautiful girl who is a pleasure to look at, I hope we'll see more of her. Yet somehow she seemed detached from the video, especially after the opening minutes. Then suddenly Suyai appears from nowhere and - with no interraction from Zaira - starts massaging her back. There doesn't seem to be any communication between the two girls. Then Suyai is gone, again with no apparent reaction from Zaira who continues her set piece. It all feels a bit wooden and staged, doesn't do Zaira justice.

To sum up - Zaira = gorgeous with the most fantastic body complete with super sexy bush. But the shoot doesn't work for me. Feel free to delete this if it's too negative for you!

Comment

What an amazing bush. And I especially loved the cameo by Suyai. Will we get to see a GGT3 with these two?

Comment

With voice over, Zaira can't talk naturally.
                  Using subtitles would have been better: There could have been a discussion between Zaira and Suyai.

Comment

I wonder if I am the only fan waiting patiently the see the lesbian sex shoot with both Zaira & Suyai. Please don't make us wait too long

Comment

it seems that the girl-girl shoot are only done in Amsterdam so it excludes Zaira & Suyai.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X