X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of Orgasm

Best of Orgasm
    Attached Files

What an amazing collection of models. This is an AW All star list.

Comment

Just a list but where is Immie, Immie, turn down the sound Immie! Everyone has their favorites with Immie being one of mine, oh Immie you need to do a current shoot with AW!

Comment

More Immie you say - you could be in luck you will never guess who I shot today and her orgasms are MINDBLOWINGLY GOOD!

Comment

REALLY!!!!!!!! Masie thank you, this why the members love you so, giving out early Christmas presents! Immie, and now the wait begins........Yup I love AW and all of the staff.

Comment

Originally posted by riverrat2 View Post
            Just a list but where is Immie, Immie, turn down the sound Immie! Everyone has their favorites with Immie being one of mine, oh Immie you need to do a current shoot with AW!
            I'm sure that must me a tagging error (of which there are many... Model's taggers had a nightmare with this one... every one after the first LuLu are a bad link (35 of them)) how can you have a Orgasm compilation without Immie or Kaitlin??

But great news that Immie has made it safely to Abbyland.... The place must be full of Aussie accents at the moment if "twitter" it to be believed. (1. yes I am exaggerating a little... and 2. although... Immie does have the most refined of Aussie accents going around)
            Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 4 July 2013, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Posh Australian, as I was told, pinky. ;-) and I'm glad people have leapt to point out the lack of me in this compilation... I must admit I felt a little indignant myself. X-D

Comment

Immie... I had "poshest".... but changed it to "most refined" at the last minute haha

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                  Posh Australian, as I was told, pinky. ;-) and I'm glad people have leapt to point out the lack of me in this compilation... I must admit I felt a little indignant myself. X-D
                  You're working hard to ensure that doesn't happen again ? Have lotsa (loud) fun now ;-)

Comment

Orgasm

Why wasn't Shane in this video?.
                    She was involved in more orgasmic sessions than almost anybody else.

Comment

Haha Immie, maybe it is for the best as people need to dip into you gently and get used to the Immie effect before they are exposed to your full intensity. Haha, no but you've gotta be in the next one, or the directors cut if they release one of this video.

SF

Comment

Firstly having seen Immie doing what she does best LIVE and up close I must say her orgasms are FAB! Remember Editors chocie is not the best by anyones opinion but the editor who puts each section together. There is alot of sexy content on this site - heck 12 years of the best. That is alot for a person who has not been alogn for the whole ride to go through. This list was created by a lone someone based on shoots and models they enjoyed with an aim of sharing them with memebers who may not have come across them yet. The boards are great because it means that shoots that the editor was not aware of etc can still be shared with the masses via your kind suggestions here. xxx

Comment

Well, in any case, something tells me that awareness will be raised again quite soon. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                            Firstly having seen Immie doing what she does best LIVE and up close I must say her orgasms are FAB! Remember Editors chocie is not the best by anyones opinion but the editor who puts each section together. There is alot of sexy content on this site - heck 12 years of the best. That is alot for a person who has not been alogn for the whole ride to go through. This list was created by a lone someone based on shoots and models they enjoyed with an aim of sharing them with memebers who may not have come across them yet. The boards are great because it means that shoots that the editor was not aware of etc can still be shared with the masses via your kind suggestions here. xxx
                            Hi Masie.....
                            This is the reason I always think and say that the wording "Best of" is totally wrong for this section and the less formal "Editors Choice" should only be used.
                            Continueing my winge for a little longer (sorry) but any research should have found the following tags used for
                            Immie - "orgasm" "awesome orgasm" "loud orgasm" "intense orgasm" "multiple orgasms" "vocal orgasm" "natural orgasm" "Insane orgasm" "epiletic orgams" "orgiastic shrieks" "Sirs fave orgasms" "solo intense orgasms" "quick orgasm" "screaming orgasm"

Now how lucky are you Masie??? Getting to see Immie in full cry up close... and I expecting that we are also lucky having this "Editor's Choice" to check out as I'm expecting it to be excellent even without the models already mentioned in this post. (I still have not watch it yet.)

Comment

I always liked the "orgiastic shrieks" tag. XD

Comment

A few suggestions for a potential future part 2:

Roxy
                                Joanna M
                                Melita (from her office closet shoot)
                                Emma R and Armine (from their DIM)
                                Jette (her giggling is adorable)
                                Fallon (her orgasm while sitting on Olivia M's face is spectacular)

Comment

Some suggestions:
                                  Meagan F 18-4-10,, 5-10-09
                                  Hayden and Scarlet 16-4-11
                                  Hayden and Sierra 20-4-11
                                  Caramel 14-10-12, 8-4-12
                                  Amy J 27-10-08, 14-2-09
                                  Estella z and Emily B
                                  Sienna 21-10-08, 10-8-08, 16-1-08
                                  Cleo
                                  Katia 16-11-08, 14-5-09, 23-9-10, 7-10-10
                                  Julia B
                                  Hannah C11-3-10, 11-9-10
                                  Laurin 21-1-07
                                  Renae D
                                  Katia
                                  Hayden
                                  Last edited by saharatwo; 10 July 2013, 10:05 PM. Reason: to add dates

Comment

This was a great video, you guys have to do another one soon. The last third of the video is sweet, the models shown shortly after they climaxed.

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                                      I always liked the "orgiastic shrieks" tag. XD
                                      And can there be anyone who did not thrill, many times, to the shrieks?

And Immie, do you have your eye on any of the ladies in Abbyland? Or is that to remain a secret for now?

凧ちゃん

Comment

At least one of the ladies is mis-named: the lass labelled "Fallon" is in fact Evangeline.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Immie,
                                          Do you know when your stuff will be up? Have you shot any girl-girl scenes? Love your work!

Troy

Comment

Troy, I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see. And I'm not spoiling any surprises.

Comment

ok! Thanks Immie!

Comment

Anyone got links and timestamps? While I know it's totally lazy of me, it would be cool to have a little compilation in this thread of what you guys think are the best orgasms. Then, we can all just come in here, and click on a bunch of awesome orgasms!

For instance, there's my favourite orgasm on the site from Chloe B, because I love a girl that can make you laugh AND be a total sex goddess all at once.

And this beautifully loud orgasm from Sadie, which I can't timestamp for you because my sister is sleeping in the other room and I can't find my headphones. [WARNING: TURN YOUR VOLUME DOWN]

But I'm sure there's many more, and I know all about the orgasms of the infamous Immie

Comment

CAN'T QUITE GET THERE?

Here is a question I'd like to pose to AW models as well as members. Have you ever felt the urge / need to masterbate but couldn't quite get to the end? In other words, try as you might you just couldn't reach orgasm. I recently watched a video of Sadie sitting on a toilet masterbating and after 14 minutes she looked like she wasn't going to make it. She eventually did cum but it looked for a long time as though she just couldn't get there. Ever happen to you? It has to me and a few times I just gave up.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X