X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real life couple Alex K & Bret

Real life couple Alex K & Bret
    Attached Files

I had really looked forward to the anal sex in the bathroom shown in the still photos. What happened? I think this is the first time that something of that significance shown in the stills was not depicted in the video!

Comment

Originally posted by Fallcat View Post
      I had really looked forward to the anal sex in the bathroom shown in the still photos. What happened? I think this is the first time that something of that significance shown in the stills was not depicted in the video!
      REad Alex's post about that here . Stills and video are different and neither is rehearsed, so yes they can differ.

Comment

Hi Fallcat,

Sorry to disappoint you, but maybe next time we might end up doing it, anal just didnt happen naturally for us on the day of the video like it did for the stills. Anal is something that we do and that I enjoy so it could very well happen spontaneously another time
        I hope you enjoyed watching us all the same.

xx Alex

Comment

You mean the stills and video were done on different days? I always thought they were done on the same day. Why was this? And what is shabari classes?

Comment

Hi Laktor

I think they are done on different days for girl/ boy shoots because it allows the models time to relax so that no one is in a rush. It just allows enough time so that everyone is feeling comfortable and relaxed without any rushing. I think giving the couple two days allows enough time to produce a high quality outcome. That said when I have done solo shoots both the stills and the video are done on the same day, I guess with just one person there is not so much to do.

Shibari is something I want to start practicing again as soon as my holiday is over! Its Japanese rope bondage... sounds a bit rough but its actually very beautiful and creative. It allows a deeper and creative trust between lovers, it not only looks beautiful but it is also get for spicing things up and can be 'practical' Once you learn the basics you can create some really amazing things!

xx Alex

Comment

Alex, I loved your girl/boy shoot with Bret. You guys are a beautiful couple and the sex was hot!
              Originally posted by alex_kAW View Post
              Shibari is something I want to start practicing again as soon as my holiday is over! Its Japanese rope bondage... sounds a bit rough but its actually very beautiful and creative. It allows a deeper and creative trust between lovers, it not only looks beautiful but it is also get for spicing things up and can be 'practical' Once you learn the basics you can create some really amazing things!
              xx Alex
              Alex ,if you and Bret get into the rope bondage, and like it, you guys could consider doing it on abbywinters. AW does not do light bondage very often, but it something that is occasionally requested by members. Of course, it would be excellent seeing you two again doing something a little different and edgy.

Comment

Hi Bookmanz

I have seen some of that stuff on AWs and I think it looks incredible... more motivation for me to better my skills! But as I have not been able to practice for awhile I think Bret and I would need some time before we are able to do anything AWs worthy! It is something we are both really keen to do more of, so who knows in the future. We are more able to do other things now.

Comment

Hi Alex - great to watch you guys mating, you put SO much energy into it! Bret services you at a good two strokes a second, by my calculation. Good effort and fun to watch.

Comment

Wow you guys were hot! thanks for the awesome love making session, I especially loved seeing Bret come all over you Alex K, phffffff nice! You guys are hot and those panties were the ticket especially on that neat little butt, so incredibly hot and see through, he is a lucky man!

Comment

Hi Laura and marico

Thanks for the comments, all the feedback we have been getting is great to see, I'm glad people enjoyed watching us
                      Those panties are actually some of my favourite, you should see the matching bra!!
                      I think I'm the lucky one in this pair, bret is a hottie, I'm a lucky lady

Hugs and kisses
                      Alex and bret

Comment

Your both amazing and both hotties! which is why is was so awesome to watch your guys rockin it together. I would love to see you in the bra and panties together...mmmm......maybe you could post a cheeky pic for us all?

Comment

Originally posted by laura_p View Post
                          Your both amazing and both hotties! which is why is was so awesome to watch your guys rockin it together. I would love to see you in the bra and panties together...mmmm......maybe you could post a cheeky pic for us all?
                          Hey Laura

Sadly you will have to wait until I'm back home for that cheeky little photo, but I've been meaning to put some more photos up, so maybe this is a good opportunity to do so... Maybe I can have a play around with the camera in the coming days, ill put the photos in my thread

Xxx Alex

Comment

Originally posted by alex_kAW View Post
                            Hey Laura

Sadly you will have to wait until I'm back home for that cheeky little photo, but I've been meaning to put some more photos up, so maybe this is a good opportunity to do so... Maybe I can have a play around with the camera in the coming days, ill put the photos in my thread

Xxx Alex
                            Hi Alex...better late than never !...we would love to see some pic's, the more the better. We thrive on pics here in the Models threads...that's what keeps the thread alive...plus all the fun chats.

Comment

Yes, Looking forward to the pics and I will most definitely post some pics asap, am off shopping today to price a camera! fingers crossed!

Comment

Well done Alex, cant wait to see the next one with your partner, i think it makes it so much better when it’s a loving couple enjoying these things together. Very late reply i know, truth be told i didnt know this site existed, very educational though! every one does it so well xx 😘

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X