X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Catalina & Esmerelda

Lesbian Sex: Catalina & Esmerelda
    Attached Files

These two look so cute together! Very sexy watching Catalina climbing the ladder to kiss Esmerelda on lying on the bunk.

Comment

Just a heads up, the HQ mp4 file for the main video is missing (option is grayed out).

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
        Just a heads up, the HQ mp4 file for the main video is missing (option is grayed out).
        Yes, HQ is aware of that. It is being replaced. (wmv is the closest in quality/size combo)

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
          Hi folks, I am having trouble encoding this format. I have tried a couple times yesterday and today to get it work, with no luck. I will have the experts take a look at it Monday. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Thanks Lili!

Comment

I finally got around to watching these two girls, and I'm happy that I did. They sure looked beautiful together as they shared kisses, nose rubs, playful licks, pussy eating, and tribbing.
              Sexy Catalina and delicious Esmerelda had themselves some wonderful, sexy, good times.
              I hope we see both Catalina and Esmerelda again, especially with other pretty abby girls.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X