X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Brooklyn & Yale

Lesbian Sex: Brooklyn & Yale
    Attached Files

I've been looking forward to this one, both of these ladies are so beautiful. Simply divine seeing Brooklyn lying on her back with her blue top unbuttoned while Yale leaned over her giving a glimpse of her gorgeous breasts underneath her tank top.

Comment

Wow! look forward to what appears to be like a great shoot. Can't wait for the video.
      Last edited by s404abby1; 19 July 2013, 07:17 PM. Reason: spewlling

Comment

Delicious

Only video can do justice to such delicious tenderness. Beautiful models, beautifully filmed.

A creative, artistic and technical masterpiece.

One of my all times faves already.
        Last edited by jasbartay; 21 July 2013, 07:13 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Wonderful all the way through! Brooklyn and Yale near the start of their video is doing a boob '69, one of my favorite sex positions for abby girls!

This little beauty, Brooklyn is so adorable. She is such a sweetheart. I hope we see her in lots more shoots, solo and with other girls.

As always, sexy Yale is terrific again!

Comment

My Gosh, that is one " blood rushing to the head " orgasm performed by Brooklyn on Yale at the end of the video ! Going by Yale's response ( " you're good, i won't forget it for a while " ) it took them both by surprise, i'm sure....or maybe chefs ( Brooklyn ) have the secret recipe They both admitted to being super horny that day but that doesn't negate the great chemistry shared between them.

Great shoot by all involved.

Comment

Hi there,

What a great pairing. You can tell Yale just loves being with a beautiful woman and is so sensual and into it. As for Brooklyn she must be one of the best things to happen to the site in recent times, I already am very fond of her. Both beautiful women and they each have a slightly different but very endearing and attractive personality.

Take care,

SF

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X