Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance there'll be a few more b/g shoots with anal sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance there'll be a few more b/g shoots with anal sex?

I know this can be a rather sensitive, or polarising, topic... I get that most subscribers don't want A.W to be overrun with the kinds of (plastic) content that can be easily accessed elsewhere but a friend recently showed me the three videos she found on this site -- with Evelina, Sasha R and Talita, respectively -- and those were so amazing that I couldn't help but ask if there were any more b/g anal sex scenes planned?

I totally respect that it can be a private (and very intimate) thing for a couple to do and even though a few women (on the site) have admitted to doing / enjoying it, I totally get that doesn't automatically mean they're willing, or keen, to perform such things on camera.

I would never be in favour, or want any of the models to be forced, for feel forced, into the act but I'm more just curious if there'll be any more such videos on the horizon. I, for one, would love to see a few more couples sharing the experience in a tender and where comfortable, passionate manner.

Do any of the models out there (who enjoy anal sex) feel comfortable / uncomfortable with being filmed in the act? And equally, how do their partners feel?

Before writing this, I put the shoe on my own foot and thought about whether or not I'd be completely comfortable being filmed (or having my female friend with benefits) sharing our / an anal sex experience with a lover + camera, and I would... but I know she wouldn't (for a variety of understandable reasons).

Of course, being a discussion board, just thought I'd float the subject and see how the other members feel as well as the lovely models who power this terrific site.

- B.

Though you didn't mention it in your post, I assume it's Alex K and Bret's most recent shoot that brought this topic to mind? Very sexy!

Anyhow, girl-boy models and shoots are handled much the same way as any other- with respect to the models' natural sexuality, and an encouragement for them to share that with us as it is. As such we don't really 'plan' anal scenes to any schedule beyond a shoot-by-shoot basis.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Yep, no worries. Will keep a keen eye out for future g/b shoots. I'll be sure to check out Alex K's latest contribution asap.

- B.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X