Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question to AWs Staff members :)

Hi Guys,

Im not sure if this has already been discussed or not in another thread but I was thinking today about your work. Everyday you are with people watching them have sex or doing sexual things. So if you dont mind me asking but Does that impact your personal and intimate lives at all?
    Does it mean when you go home to your partner you are less likely to feel like sex because you have been around it all day? Are you turned on at work and cant wait to get home for that release? Or does it not impact your sexual life at all?

Thanks guys, Im really interested to read your answers!!!
    Alex xxx

Hi alex...
    To have a good looking woman at work, turns on. I think the people love to go to work then. And in the evening you love to go home and let your daydreams come true with your partner.
    Funny thing is: i have a secretary witch looks exactly like Gretchen. I did really thought in the beginning it is her. Do you imagine, what happened in my brain, as i got to work after Gretchens first video on AW??????

Comment

Hi Froggytown,

Thanks for replying to me, I was thinking about it and yes I can imagine that after been surrounded by beautiful people all day it could be a huge turn on and make going home all the sweeter where you could think about those daytime fantasies ad give yourself that release
      But then I was wondering how does it affect the staff at AWs? After all the staff at AW are mostly women and they are responsible for shooting and I suppose editing the footage, they are surrounded by adult materials all day long. How does it affect their intimate life? Or do they have like a work mode 'button' where they dont think about their work once their at home?
      It would be great hearing more replies!

xxx Alex

Comment

I don't know, how many people who work for AW are into women. I think they have a switch... otherwise seeing all this wonderful girls the hole day, mostly nude, must be a sexual overflow....

Comment

I definitely had a work-mode for times when there would be naked women around and I wasn't modelling. A prime example would be when I was in a position where I'm alone with a naked model, while I like women and while the woman in question is undoubtedly attractive, there's a kind of "off" switch for those inappropriate thoughts when working. It's totally fun to flirt and joke around, but it's all on a very light and playful level. Same with when I was moving content around, I could see something at work and it would just be work, but then at home, watch the exact same shoot and think it was sexy as hell.

Also, (and I think this may be true for some other staff) abbywinters.com isn't my specific kind of viewing smut (trust me, you probably don't wanna know what is). So while I find most (if not all) abby girls attractive, and wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers, my brain can still function around pretty naked girls about as well as it functions around pretty clothed girls - which is to say not very well.

Oh! And! There's a big difference between someone who is naked for you and someone who is naked around you for other reasons. Like going to a nude beach might be erotic but not as overwhelmingly sexual as having a naked person focusing on you.

Comment

Hi Kylie

Thanks for the insight! That is a good point about the different kinds of reasons a person maybe nude around you.
            Personally I think that I would have trouble turning that button off in my mind, I think I would be turned on a lot, but then again maybe after working in that type of environment where there is a lot of nudity after awhile I would probably learn how to separate it.

Thanks again!
            Alex xx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X