X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Sadie (comes back)

Nude girl Sadie (comes back)
    Attached Files

The video doesn't match the stills: Sadie is pregnant in the video!

Comment

Yeah, something got screwed up massively. After the infobox, the released video is supposed to be her not-pregnant and nor in bathtub.

Comment

Originally posted by dropshop View Post
        Yeah, something got screwed up massively. After the infobox, the released video is supposed to be her not-pregnant and nor in bathtub.
        Asked content-admin/staff to look into this, you might want to view the video while it's available

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
          The video doesn't match the stills: Sadie is pregnant in the video!
          I'm certainly not complaining, there don't seem to have been as many pregnant shoots since the move to Amsterdam so the more the merrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
            Asked content-admin/staff to look into this, you might want to view the video while it's available
            I did and it was fine to see a new pregnant shoot. On the other hand the number of mistakes in the last few weeks has increased considerably.
            If you need somebody to sort it out, I'm available at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by dropshop View Post
              I did and it was fine to see a new pregnant shoot. On the other hand the number of mistakes in the last few weeks has increased considerably.
              If you need somebody to sort it out, I'm available at the moment.
              Thank you for the kind offer

This specific mix-up was caused by an error made months ago, so it took some digging to figure it out (thanks Lily!). The cause has been taken care of, shoot itself will be sorted out tomorrow.

Comment

Still waiting for the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                  Thank you for the kind offer

This specific mix-up was caused by an error made months ago, so it took some digging to figure it out (thanks Lily!). The cause has been taken care of, shoot itself will be sorted out tomorrow.
                  Tomorrow, eh?? Better refraining from promising things that your colleagues might not be able to achieve.

Comment

I agree: come on guys, get your act together please?

Comment

Is there anybody out there?
                      What's up?
                      Please post the video - it's very mean to let us wait for nearly one week.

Comment

Hey all! Whoopsie; egg on our faces, huh? So here's the low-down: A garbled subspace transmission has resulted in the wrong video (one for a future shoot) being attached to this one. On the plus side, this does mean you're not being 'shortchanged' per se; just getting a future video instead of a current one.

The eggheads are in the process of dropping a sexy behind-the-scenes tool which will not only help us to fix this particular issue, but it'll greatly reduce the likelyhood of similar mixups in the future.

Comment

Thanks for the info.
                          But what about the "right" video?
                          Will it not come up?

Comment

Originally posted by netjay View Post
                            Thanks for the info.
                            But what about the "right" video?
                            Will it not come up?
                            It'll be there shortly, replacing the video that's currently incorrectly there, once this new tool is finished by the brainiacs. The video that's currently there in it's place will come back later, when that shoot is actually scheduled to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              It'll be there shortly, replacing the video that's currently incorrectly there, once this new tool is finished by the brainiacs. The video that's currently there in it's place will come back later, when that shoot is actually scheduled to come out.
                              Shortly? Hmm. It's hard to believe that it could be so difficult to change a video.

Comment

Originally posted by netjay View Post
                                Shortly? Hmm. It's hard to believe that it could be so difficult to change a video.
                                Alas, the drawback of implementing automated systems in preference of manual ones; when something goes wrong, one cannot opt for a manual solution, the automatic system must be fixed. Though this issue is indeed frustrating, to give it some perspective, we've got several thousand shoots which have released themselves problem-free. Though a manual system allows for faster human responses to mistakes, it also is more vulnerable to human error, and more reliant on human labour.

All will be well with these starcrossed shoots in good time.

Comment

Errm .........this has taken over a month now. What counts as "in good time" with you guys ???

Comment

We're waiting on the second shoot with which this one is entangled to be released.

Comment

Thank you, but the 5 customers to whom you have not yet delivered what they paid for are more interested in the "When" this will be, not the "Why" it has not. Does no one at AW know when this will be? This week, next month, next year??

Comment

Originally posted by sailbad View Post
                                        Thank you, but the 5 customers to whom you have not yet delivered what they paid for are more interested in the "When" this will be, not the "Why" it has not. Does no one at AW know when this will be? This week, next month, next year??
                                        Sailbad... are you on the you buy a individual shoot type subscription (I keep forgetting its official name VOD??). As then I could see why this would be very annoying and credit or free replacement should be given but if you are on a normal subscription then I can't see how "you have not yet delivered what they paid for" applies?? Yes a little annoying and not super professional. But your subs don't specify what content you will get in each shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                          Sailbad... are you on the you buy a individual shoot type subscription (I keep forgetting its official name VOD??). As then I could see why this would be very annoying.
                                          I see it the opposite way. If you're paying per shoot then it doesn't matter if something is late, you just pay for it later. But if you subscribe monthly and something is late, you need to keep paying until it arrives. Personally, I'm easily distracted, so this isn't a problem for me. I might be wondering when model X will appear again but then stumble upon an outrageously hot redheaded Texan.

Comment

Thank you Mr Pinkeyes and AarontheMoor. I am not a monthly subscriber but VOD, which is why I have found AW Supports answers somewhat irritating: they have not delivered what I paid for and have, so far, failed to tell me when they will. I therefore await their next reply with interest.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X