• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Immie & Kylie H

Lesbian Sex: Immie & Kylie H
    Attached Files

that is all for now....

Comment

At any moment I expect to awaken to my mother yelling at me that I am late for school. Kylie and Immie look spectacular together, loved all the cheeky/gleeful expressions on their faces as they were taking each others clothes off.

Comment

Hehe, yeah, that was a fun shoot.

Comment

Kylie blond-haired and with an pubic bush.
          But it may be that she has gained weight?
          Please do not misunderstand. It looks fantastic!

PS. Immie is fantastic, too.
          But armpit hair? No way!

Comment

That's an excellent shoot!
            Immie and Kylie both look fantastic.

Immie, I didn't remember that you are so expressive when you have an orgasm.

Comment

Hi there,

This is a dream come true for me and I will write more about it once I've seen what will no doubt be an amazingly hot video.

Immie and Kylie H have both changed their looks a few times whilst they've been shooting for AW but here they both look amazingly good. They were both hot when they first appeared on AW but if anything their beauty and yummyness is even more pronounced now.

I love the extra body fur on Immie, her bush has always been fantastically sexy and Kylie H's pubes make a welcome return. Thank you to two of my very favourite AW models, I hope you enjoyed each other, I imagine the sexual tension was very high when each of you learned who your partner was for this encounter.

Take care,

SF

Comment

HaHa...i wonder if Immie getting carted off in a wheel barrel by Kylie is the result of wobbly legs, after one of Immie's spectacular orgasms

Comment

well worth the admission price to all that has not seen it all

Comment

It was the perfect first kiss as the introduction to Immie's very first Girl-Girl.

The storyline that unexpectedly came to mind as the video progressed is: Immie, the College Professor invites student Kylie to her summer home for the weekend to assist with extra curriculum study. There had already been a mutual attraction and sexual tension build up throughout the term and after many nights of fantasizing, this was the weekend that would finally fulfil their deepest desires.

Thanks to all involved for this special liason with two beautiful ladies.

Comment

more kylie please!! she's amazing......love the bush she is sporting. she needs to do more shoots!! I'm mainly on here just for her

Comment

Wow, Immie and Kylie H. The sights. The sounds!
                        Highlights include:
                        • Kylie, grinding her tight blue jean clad self between Immie's legs, giving her an orgasm before either girl has removed a stitch of clothes.
                        • Lots of smiles by two of the prettiest smilers there is.
                        • Wild mutual finger fucking where it appears Immie is riding on a wave of orgasms.
                        • Kylie takes Immie for a wheelbarrow ride in the backyard.
                        • Both Immie and Kylie somehow manage to keep their glasses from flying off.
                        • Kylie gives Immie an orgasm by touching her pubic area (above the pussy) and tracing a finger along Immies spine from tailbone to back of the neck. This occurs in the after video for goodness sake!
                        Last edited by bookmanz; 4 August 2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Haha, bookmanz, yes, that Kylie is an overarchiever. ;D

Comment

Just one of the best shoot I ever watch on AW

Comment

My ears'd never survive Immie and Chloe B !!!

What a lovely shoot and video from Immie and Kylie-it certainly made my weekend.Thankyou to you both!

Comment

Oh yeah, what Kylie managed to do in the After-Video was stellar. Since when are you sensitive that the spine-tracing gives you so much pleasure?

Loved and...so when do your other Amsterdam shoots get released already??

Comment

ummm.......

errrr......

Comment

Wheelbarrow racing will definitely have to be a new event at the next Athletics Girls meet, the Australian team looks to be unstoppable.

Comment

dropshop, the spine thing is a reasonably recent development... it's been less than a year since that happened. In a nutshell, I quite conciously perceive the sensation of orgasm to be something that shoots up my spine. When I have a few, it's almost as if a few remnants are still sitting there half-way, so running a finger up my spine after a saucy romp is not unlike squeezing the last bits of debris out of a popsicle. It's a tremendous relief! As for your other question, I'm afraid I don't know.

trebor, well, perhaps - I imagine it would help for the wheel on the barrow to actually be pumped up! XD That flat tyre made for a hell of a lot more !

Comment

OMG! This shoot. Am I dreaming??? And me with no credit on my account. I know what I'm doing first thing on pay day. Can't wait to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                                          dropshop, the spine thing is a reasonably recent development... it's been less than a year since that happened. In a nutshell, I quite conciously perceive the sensation of orgasm to be something that shoots up my spine. When I have a few, it's almost as if a few remnants are still sitting there half-way, so running a finger up my spine after a saucy romp is not unlike squeezing the last bits of debris out of a popsicle. It's a tremendous relief!
                                          Wow, that sounds wonderful. Someday I hope through better knowing myself and maybe with a partner I might be able to experience a tiny fraction of what you are feeling.

Comment

This is an inexpressibly wonderful shoot - a dream come true, as Sweatyfox put it. Something I've certainly dreamt about for literally years, ever since seeing Immie's first ever shoot. But I never imagined it would be with glasses on...

凧ちゃん

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X