This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stunning!

So many things are GREAT about this picture, stunning model, amazing bottom, wonderful light, it is an endless list of loveliness!
    Attached Files

Comment

Bending In Her Kitchen

I love how her leg is twisting into a point as her hand strecthes down to brush her leg!
      Attached Files

Comment

What A Shot !

Another look at fridays mystery model! I do like this shot, when I first looked at it I though Izzy was standing and not laying down - it is a bit like an M C Escher piece of work!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
          Another look at fridays mystery model! I do like this shot, when I first looked at it I though Izzy was standing and not laying down - it is a bit like an M C Escher piece of work!
          Funny, I had the same first impression like you. Could have been that Izzy was leaning at a wall.

Comment

Louise B mid way through her shoot !

Mid way through her first nude video we join a happy Louise on her sofa having a rest.
            Attached Files

Comment

What a great idea for a wall mural !...Louse must be an artist. Some interesting writing...trying to decipher some of it.

" I'm not going to be too deep, let's talk about docks, or is it dorks ?...could even be dicks "

" Mum ! i can't wait to masturbate ! "...

Wonder what the German and French script reads ?

Comment

Every woman needs one in her house!

Don't tell me you don't have giant size movie memorabilia in your front room?
                Attached Files

Comment

It's no wonder why that alien creature in the movie was so mad... none of the crew members of the Nostromo gave the little critter a name nor did any of them offer to take the creature out for a walk. Poor thing was neglected. heh-heh NOT!! hee-hee

Comment

When I was child like most children I went to dance lessons (although once things moved on from pretending to be either a gaint, a pixie or a fairy I wasn't that interested). My older sister worked up to points (ballet dancing) and this left her with 'creepy feet' which she used to chase me around the house with.

I had a huge aversion to feet till I started my training as an abbywinters shooter. I was sat down and was told to look at them and they started to look less scary. Some began to look pretty and watching woman use their feet to reach upwards and show off their full body in a stretch went from appealing to beautiful!

This picture of two naughty pairs of feet is wonderful and I am very happy I joined abby and am now able to see how wonderful they are!
                    HI Masie

Glad you got over you fear.. this is what it is called.

Comment

Don't tell me you don't have giant size movie memorabilia in your front room?
                      Only a General Grievious-Bust which I won a few years ago. But this friend outclasses mine. lol

So I guess there won't be any more outside shoots this year? Okay these now the storm could have gotten in your way. How is it on the bike in & around Amsterdam these days Masie?

Comment

Funny you should say dropshop I have cycling to work yesterday was one of the scariest experiences of my life. There are large trees just ripped out the ground here I have never seen anything like it! Now I know osme of our none European members will be more used to hard core weather and to them what we experienced will seem tame but this was very real for us and it was a shake up to see the more extreme end of weather yesterday!

Comment

Force 11 winds aren't normal anywhere Masie This was fairly extreme weather for western europe. If it's any consolation, they had more trouble over in the UK ;-)
                          Highest wind-burst speed recorder yesterday as 130 km/hour so yeah it was intense and scary. Good on you to make it, didn't consider the underground for that day?

Comment

New Model Alert!

Today I was drawn into the model lounge as I could hear warm laughter from within. Inside I was welcomed into a hug by tomorrow's brand new model, she had dropped by the office to make sure everything was still ok for her shoot tomorrow - can't wait to see her shoot, she is wonderful!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Who is the nude beauty ??

Comment

Funny you should say dropshop I have cycling to work yesterday was one of the scariest experiences of my life. There are large trees just ripped out the ground here I have never seen anything like it! Now I know osme of our none European members will be more used to hard core weather and to them what we experienced will seem tame but this was very real for us and it was a shake up to see the more extreme end of weather yesterday!
                                I saw it on the news that the coastal European areas and especially the Netherlands were affected by the storm and I remembered the video you recorded when you biked along. Here in Bavaria it was pretty calm compared to things like couches being catapulted from the balcony into nearby trees or the hole hubbub regarding travel by train. Well Summer and Golden Autumn are gone now. #missmahbiketours

Comment

Our brand new model shot today, it was her first live time's experiance nude in front of the camera! Izzy couldn't stop saying 'Excellent' after every shot she took. This models has a surprise for you in her shoot....for now only a glint of this natural beauty.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Occasionally I go back for yet another look at new model Muna in post #205. Wow! Muna is a beauty!

Well, just 15 more days till Muna's first set goes live.

Comment

Irmina!

Redlabka consider youself promoted to chief inspector, the rest of you can have a pat on the back as there was some great logic in your workings!
                                      Yeah, Irmina will be back :-)
                                      Sabrina

Comment

Miss Masie...don't forget to include ( every now and then ) an installment of the " Mystery Model " for the detectives to continue honing their investigating skills.

Comment

I cannot wait for this shoot
                                          Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                                          Occasionally I go back for yet another look at new model Muna in post #205. Wow! Muna is a beauty!

Well, just 15 more days till Muna's first set goes live.

Comment

TJ I think I will make a permanent home for Mystery model soon!

Muna is coming soon guys watch this space . . .

Comment

Monday!

Izzy may be busy hiding her Monday face but she has found some stunning light to work in!
                                              Attached Files

Comment

So from this thread I can say:

Maisie is so loveable and huggable as well as being hot hot hot.
                                                Izzy is so funny and just great to have around, combined with Maisie I'm surprised they get anything done without lots of giggling along the way.

Irmina is back, that is wonderful news.
                                                Sabina M is back and shagging more hot women, my excitement levels are growing. The fact that one shoot is with her real lover Marietta, so cool.
                                                Marietta is back as well, oh yeah, celebrations.
                                                Tallulah is a wonderful find, beautiful and loving the glasses and hairy bush.
                                                Louise B looks really sexy, loving the curly hair and perky breasts. Looking forward to getting to know her personality. Oh and hoping she's got some funky pubes or that she might grow them out for a future shoot with AW, yay.

There's more but I'm already bouncing around the room at the thought of these girls.

Cheers.

SF

Comment

sweatyfox you are back it has been AGES since I have seen you on the boards (although in truth other than this thread I have not been spending as much time on here as I would like mysefl!)

I love your joy and yes well called me and Izzy are known for cracking up in fits of giggles throughout the day. Her desk is next to mine in the office and we sometimes get the giggles here as well!

Comment

Noor !!!!!

Whenever I am with Noor I get the Edith Piaf song "No Regrets' in my head - 'Noooooooooooor regrettarian!'

I have no regrets about shooting her though what an amazing day! She welcomed me into her home, gave me an incredible lunch (with jazz music), made me laugh, showed off her wonderful body and told me all about her amazing life during the video - You are in for a treat when this lot goes live!
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

Does this mean that there will be another shoot with Noor soon? She is such a beauty! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by teddys View Post
                                                        Does this mean that there will be another shoot with Noor soon? She is such a beauty! :-)
                                                        Think I'm safe in saying YES.... YAY!!!! The models don't normally write after shoot "handwritten bios" until shoot day..... although doesn't mean it will be released soon...

Totally agree Teddy, Noor is such a beauty

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                                          Totally agree Teddy, Noor is such a beauty
                                                          Has to be for me mostly due to her shining eyes.

Comment

More Noor - on it!!!!

Comment

Multi talented Misha!

Misha showing off more of her many skills while out on set!
                                                              Attached Files

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X